Le Creuset Enamel Cast Iron Kiwi 2.75 Qt. Round French Oven - L25012071
Since 1925, Le Creuset has been handcrafting Enameled Cast Iron cookware, and particularly Round French Ovens (or Dutch Ovens), in Northern France. While this popular shape has been around for many centuries before that, the basic design has changed very little thus endorsing the cooking qualities that it provides. Generation after generation has come to cherish the Le Creuset Round French Oven’s quality, durability, and versatility, and it easily becomes the core piece in any well-equipped kitchen. The cast iron provides superb heat retention and distribution, and the enamel is hard-wearing and non-reactive, making the number of recipes that you can do in this pot endless: anything from savory rice to braised chicken to mouth-watering cake. Your imagination is the only limit!
- Phenolic Knob is oven safe up to 375°F
- Great For Simmering, Marinating, Poaching, Braising, and Browning
- Moves From The Stove or Oven To The Table and Can Store Leftovers in The Refrigerator
- Poterie glaze will not absorb odors or flavors; resists chipping or staining
- Colors match the rest of your Le Creuset cookware collection
- Dishwasher Safe