Culinary Institute Of America 3-Ply Clad Aluminum Covered Roaster - 23809
Roast meats, poultry, fish and vegetables to their most flavorful, tender perfection. The Masters Collection® Covered Roaster with Rack helps improve the circulation of hot air for even cooking, and is the method of roasting preferred by the Certified Master Chefs at The Culinary Institute of America. Use the roaster without cover for chicken, pork loin or rib roast. The cover is best used with pot roasts, sauerbraten and braised dishes. For greater flexibility of use, the cover also doubles as a shallow roaster for baking fish, chops or lasagna. The Roaster features a professional 3-ply construction with pure aluminum for unrivaled heat conductivity. It performs beautifully on the stove top both for searing meats before cooking and making a delicious gravy or sauce after roasting is done.
- 3-ply stainless clad construction with a pure aluminum core for quick and even heat distribution
- Brushed 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface is nonreactive and easy to clean
- Polished magnetic stainless steel exterior is ideal for oven and rangetop use, including induction
- Versatile cover doubles as a shallow roaster or lasagna pan
- Stainless steel rack is designed for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund
- Material: 3-ply stainless clad construction: 18/10 stainless steel interior, pure aluminum core, magnetic stainless steel exterior
- Rack: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Oven Use: Up to 500°F
- Broiler Use: Yes
- Size: 14" x 11" x 3"
- Cleaning: Hand washing recommended
- Utensils: Metal, nonstick or wood