Culinary Institute Of America 14" Wooden Stirring Spoon - 24622
Wood performs wonders when it comes to stirring soups, hot bubbling sauces and gravies and is a favorite with the chefs at The Culinary Institute of America. The 14 length of the Masters Collection® Wooden Stirring Spoon reaches inside large stock pots. Since wood doesn't conduct heat, it's perfect for stirring hot foods, as well as mixing cake and cookie batters. The professional-quality solid maple construction is exceptionally durable, and the extremely smooth finish is soft and gentle to the touch. Safe for all cookware, including nonstick.
- Professional quality solid maple for exceptional durability
- Exceptionally smooth finish provides a soft, comfortable grip
- Wood doesn't transfer heat and is safe for all surfaces
- Classic shape is perfect for stirring and mixing
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund
- Material: Solid Maple Wood
- Size: 14"
- Cleaning: Hand Washing Recommended