Jenn-Air 30" JES8850CAF White Slide-In Electric Range, Model JES8850CWH
- 12"/9"/6" Triple-Choice Element
Three element sizes in one position offer greater cooking flexibility. With 12-inch, nine-inch and six-inch element sizes, you can more closely match an element with appropriately sized cookware for more efficient heating
- 2-Speed MultiMode® Convection System
Experience outstanding performance with a convection system that delivers the ideal temperature, airflow and cooking cycle conditions for even baking and roasting of foods with multiple convection cooking modes
- Auto Convection Conversion
This convection oven feature helps you create consistent, effortless results by removing the guesswork associated with converting conventional cook times and temperatures to their convection equivalents
- Warming Drawer with Preset Temperature Settings
- Menu-Driven Electronic Oven Controls
- 9"/6" Dual-Choice Element
9-inch and 6-inch elements in one position allow you to more closely match an element with appropriately sized cookware for more efficient heating
- 6" Cook & Warm Element
This versatile element can be used to cook food, then be turned down to a low or warming setting to maintain serving temperature
- 6" Warming Center Element
Located at the center of the cooking surface, this 100-watt element offers an area on the cooktop to keep food warm without scorching or burning
- 6" 1,200-Watt Element
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights
Identify if a cooking surface is hot with indicator lights located near the controls. The lights stay on while any element is on and until the area has cooled after being turned off
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- 2,800-Watt Bake Element
- 3,600-Watt Broil Element
- 3,400-Watt Convection Element
- Variable Temperature Broil
- 8-Pass Recessed Broil Element
This broil element provides even heat coverage for consistent broiling results, even when preparing large amounts of food
- Temperature-Controlled Preheat
- CustomClean Self-Cleaning with Adjustable Levels and Automatic Lock
Three cleaning cycles with preset times provide versatility by allowing you to select the cycle that best fits the soil level of your oven cavity
- 3 Heavy-Duty Racks
- Halogen Light
- Electronic Clock with Two Timers
- Delay-Start Cooking & Cleaning
- Cook & Hold Option
- Proofing Option
- Keep Warm Option
Use this option to hold temperatures at a low setting to keep finished menu items warm until you're ready to serve them
- Favorite Setting(s) Option
- Control Setup Options
- Rapid Preheat
- Temperature Probe
Accurately measure the internal temperature of food when using a number of oven functions. The oven displays the temperature, so you don't have to open the oven door to check doneness
- Control Lockout
- Sabbath Mode
- Curved Front Design
- Ceran® Glass-Ceramic Surface
The cooking surface is scratch- and stain-resistant and can withstand extreme temperature swings. Plus, the smooth surface makes it easy to clean
- Extra-Large Panaview Oven Window
- Left Front Element Size: 9"/6"
- Left Front Element Wattage: 2400/1200
- Right Front Element Size: 12"/9"/6"
- Right Front Element Wattage: 2700/2000/1000
- Left Rear Element Size: 6"
- Left Rear Element Wattage: 1200
- Right Rear Element Size: 6"
- Right Rear Element Wattage: 1200
- Center Rear Element Size: 6"
- Total Capacity: 4.5 Cu. Ft.
- Convection Bake: Yes
- Convection Roast: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Bake: Yes
- Cleaning System: Self-Cleaning
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Delayed Cooking: Yes
- Favorites: 10
- Warm Hold: Keep Warm Option
- Cook and Hold: Yes
- Drawer Type: Warming Drawer
- Convection Element Wattage @120v: 3400
- Cooktop Material: Ceran
- Oven Controls: Menu-Driven Electronic Controls with Prompts
- Cooktop Controls: Front
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Delayed Cooking: Yes
- Height: 36"
- Width: 30-3/4"
- Depth: 28-1/4"
- Unit: 164 lbs
- Shipping: 174 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
|Range Size (inches)||30"|
|Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Cooking / Baking Modes||Convection Bake, Conventional Roast, Conventional Broil, Bread Proof, Dehydrate|
|Cooktop Surface||Ceramic Glass|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Oven Capacity (cu.ft.)||4.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Number of Elements||5|
| || |
Jenn-Air 30" JES8850CAF White Slide-In Electric Range
UPC Code: 883049183527
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.
More reasons to buy the Jenn-Air JES8850CAF from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Jenn-Air JES8850CAF is Brand New.
- The Jenn-Air JES8850CAF Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.