LGMedSupply Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation Unit - LG7000
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a non-invasive, drugfree method of controlling pain. TENS Units use tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to nerves to modify your pain perception. In most patients it is effective in reducing or eliminating the pain, allowing for a return to normal activity.
In many patients, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the actual period of stimulation (sometimes as much as three to four times longer). In others, pain is modified while stimulation actually occurs.
TENS Units are used for many types of pain including Rheumatoid and Osteo-arthritis, Back pain, Menstrual Pain, Labour Pain, Peripheral Nerve Injuries, Shingles, Headache and Migraine, Cancer Pain, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Phantom Limb Pain, Sports Injuries, Sciatica, Aching Joints, Post Operative Pain, Muscular Pain, Whiplash and Neck Injury and many others.
It is simple and easy to use. Four Electrode Pads are placed near or around the areas in pain. Because it is Dual Channel, you can use 2 or all 4 Electrode Pads at the same time. You control the pulse width, pulse rate, and intensity and in just 20 minutes per day you will experience dramatic pain relief!
- Five Modes of Effective, Proven TENS Unit Therapy
- Patient Compliance Timer
- New Stronger Intensity 100mA Output
- Safety Amplitude Cover
- Strong Metal Belt Clip
- Rubber Side Railings for Maximum Handling
- Premium Silver Finish
- FDA Approved
- Dual Channel, 5 Modes, Timer, & Safety Amplitude Cap
- 5 Modes: Burst, Modulation, Constant, MRW, SD, Bi-Pulse
- Pulse Width: 50-300(uS)
- Pulse Rate: 2-150(Hz)
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Timer: 5 to 90 Minutes auto shutoff or Continuous
- Compliance Meter: Memorize 60 sets of operation records, Total record time is 999 hours
In the Box:
- 1 LG-7000 Unit
- Hard Carrying Case
- 2 Pair of Lead Wires (pin style)
- 1 Pack of 4 2" x 2" Electrodes (Electrode lasts approximately 20-30 treatments with proper care)
- 1 Battery
- 1 Instruction Manual
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty (Authorized Online Retailer): 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty