JL Audio Evolution C2-570x 5 x 7" Coaxial Speakers - C2570X
For a car speaker to excel it must be thoroughly engineered in all areas. The woofer design must deliver sufficient efficiency, smooth mid-range response and good low-frequency extension. The tweeter must be smooth off-axis, exhibit good extension and be non-fatiguing, while the crossover design must seamlessly blend the sound of the drivers so that the end result is clean, realistic audio performance.
In designing the new C2 Coaxial and Component Systems, we have drawn from our vast experience in woofer design as well as the tweeter technologies employed in our world-class C5 component systems. The resulting products deliver a compelling performance solution at a price within reach of any enthusiast seeking a great listening experience.
- Evolution® C2 5 x 7 / 6 x 8 in. / 125 x 180 mm Coaxials
- Also fits 6x8-inch factory locations. Perfect fit in most newer Ford vehicles.
- This speaker system is a perfect fit for many Ford vehicles and others that accept a 5x7-inch or 6x8-inch speaker. Configured for two and four-hole mounting configurations.
- Woofers: Injection-molded, Mica-filled, Polypropylene Cone, Butyl Rubber Surround, 1 in. Voice Coil on Kapton® Former, Flat, Symmetrical Roll Spider, Ferrite Magnet
- Tweeters: 0.75 in. (19 mm) Silk Dome, Ferrofluid Cooling / Damping, Neodymium Magnet
- Continuous Power Handling: 60 Watts
- Rec. Power Range (per channel): 15 - 100 Watts
- System Efficiency: 90.5 dB @ 1W/1m
- System Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- System Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
- Woofer Frame Outer Diameter* (A): 5.47" x 7.68"
- Woofer Magnet Outer Diameter (C): 2.76"
- Frontal Coaxial Tweeter Protrusion*** (D): 0.47"
- Woofer Mounting Depth (G): 2.43"