JL Audio Evolution C2-690tx 6 x 9" 3 Way Speakers - C2690TX
For a car speaker to excel it must be thoroughly engineered in all areas. The woofer design must deliver sufficient efficiency, smooth mid-range response and good low-frequency extension. The tweeter must be smooth off-axis, exhibit good extension and be non-fatiguing, while the crossover design must seamlessly blend the sound of the drivers so that the end result is clean, realistic audio performance.
In designing the new C2 Coaxial and Component Systems, we have drawn from our vast experience in woofer design as well as the tweeter technologies employed in our world-class C5 component systems. The resulting products deliver a compelling performance solution at a price within reach of any enthusiast seeking a great listening experience.
- Description: Evolution® C2 6.0 x 9.0 in. / 150 x 230 mm 3-Way Speakers Grilles Included. This powerful speaker system will impress you with its output and clarity at all volume levels.
- Woofers: Injection-molded, mica-filled, polypropylene cone body, 1.25 (32mm) voice coil, flat-profile/symmetrical-roll spider, polyether foam surround (midrange: 2-inch Mylar, sealed back cone driver, ferrofluid cooled and damped)
- Tweeters: 0.75 in. (19 mm) Silk Dome, Ferrofluid Cooling / Damping, Neodymium Magnet
- Continuous Power Handling: 70 Watts
- Rec. Power Range (per channel): 15 - 125 Watts
- System Efficiency: 93.0 dB @ 1W/1m & 99 dB @ 1W/0.5m
- System Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- System Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
- Woofer Frame Outer Diameter* (A): 6.40 x 9.33"
- Woofer Grille Tray Outer Diameter** (B): 6.75 x 9.63"
- Woofer Magnet Outer Diameter (C): 3.94" w/o cover
- Frontal Coaxial Tweeter Protrusion*** (D): 0.75"
- Woofer Frontal Grille Protrusion**** (E): 0.98"
- Woofer Mounting Depth (G): 3.06" w/o cover