Definitive Technology Mythos Nine Black Center Channel Speaker, Model MYTHOS9BK
Definitive engineers are always striving for perfection — the extra dash of performance, the final measure of beauty. Our customers asked for better performance from a slimmer, more elegant on-wall speaker and Definitive's Engineers delivered the newest member of the critically acclaimed Mythos line of high-performance loudspeakers: the Mythos Nine.
- The perfect speaker solution for 50-inch and larger flat panel TVs
- Two high-definition Balanced Double Surround System (BDSS) 4-1/2 inch drivers pressure-coupled to two 4-1/2 x 8 inch racetrack-shaped planar Low-Bass Radiators
- Hand-polished gloss aircraft-grade extruded aluminum enclosure with proprietary damping technologies to ensure total rigidity and perfectly accurate sound
- 1 inch (25mm) Ceramic–coated Pure Aluminum dome tweeter with an acoustically contoured faceplate for unequaled high frequency extension, detail and smoothness
- Wall mounting bracket included
- Driver Complement: Two 41/2" BDSS cast basket bass/mid drivers; Two 41/2" x 8" pressure-driven low-bass radiators; One 1" Pure Aluminum dome tweeter
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz – 30 kHz
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohm outputs
- Recommended Amplification: 10 – 250 Watts/channel
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Mounting Options: Steel wall-mount bracket and shelf leveling foot included
- Inputs: Gold-plated 5-way binding posts
- Enclosure: Aircraft grade extruded aluminum
- Height: 28"
- Width: 5-7/16"
- Depth: 4-3/16"
- Unit: 13 lbs
- Shipping: 15 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Five Years Parts and Labor