Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate For OEM Computers Only - OEMWIN7UL64B1PK
Windows 7 Ultimate gives you everything Home Premium and Professional offers – plus added security features and the flexibility to work in multiple languages. Create a home network and share all of your favorite photos, videos and music. You can even watch TV programs for free, whenever and wherever you want.
- For OEM Only Version
- Windows 7 simplifies everyday tasks
- Improved desktop navigation
- Snap, Aero Peek & Shake
- Home Group
- Parental Control
- Get everything Home Premium and Professional offers – plus added security features and the flexibility to work in multiple languages
- Use BitLocker and BitLocker To Go to better protect your valuable files – even on removable drives such as USB devices
- Access corporate resources seamlessly when you’re on the Internet, without having to initiate a VPN connection* (* Requires DirectAccess client computers and a DirectAccess server with Windows Server 2008 R2 on the edge of a corporate network)
- Switch among any of 35 languages as easily as logging off and back on again
- Back up your files to an external hard drive, secondary hard drive, writable CD or DVD, or to a network location
- Take advantage of the powerful diagnostics and troubleshooters built into Action Center to resolve many computer problems on your own
- Watch, pause, and rewind TV or record it to watch whenever and wherever you want (For some Windows Media Center functionality, a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required)
- Processor Required: 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Hard disk: 16GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit). For the download version, an additional 3GB is required.
- Memory Required: 1GB RAM (32-bit) / 2GB RAM (64-bit)
- Video card: DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or later driver.
- Additional requirements to use certain features
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- Music and sound require audio output
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.