Vinotheque WhisperKOOL XLT Series 1600 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit, Model WK1600PDT
The WhisperKOOL® XLT Series cooling units are specifically designed to maintain temperature and humidity within a properly designed wine cellar. The series consists of five dedicated cooling units for wine cellars ranging from 300 to 2,000 cubic feet. The WhisperKOOL® XLT series is designed for easy installation and with superior engineering features. Each unit provides vibration free operation via its state-of-the-art compressors, a superior condensate evaporator system for hassle free moisture collection and dissipation, and a liquid measuring thermostat for precise, measured temperature control of your wines.
- Ease of Installation
WhisperKOOL has been specifically designed to fit between standard wall studs. This requires a minimum of modification to existing wall structures. The unit is equipped with a rear flange for mounting through a wall. The flange allows the unit to be mounted directly to the wall and eliminates the need to build a support shelf
- Condensate evaporator system
The unit is designed to collect and dissipate excessive moisture, which accumulates during normal operations. A sophisticated heating element dissipates the collected moisture and evaporates it through the exhaust port located on the rear of the unit
- Vibration free operations
Vibration can disturb the natural aging process of wine and compromise its quality. WhisperKOOL is designed with state-of-the-art compressors and components. This combination is engineered to provide vibration free operation
- Solid and durable housing design
The polymer coating on the galvanized steel housing gives the WhisperKOOL systems a beautiful, textured finish which resists fingerprints, rust, nicks and scratches
- Liquid-Measuring Thermostat
This system incorporates a probe designed to measure the liquid temperature in a wine bottle rather than the air temperature of the cellar. This results in several distinct advantages
- Wine is maintained at a precise, measured temperature
- The unit will switch on/off less often, extending cooling unit life
- The unit will run longer during cycles effectively maintaining humidity
- PDT Series Thermostat
Years of research and testing have gone into designing this completely new technology. Offering microprocessor controlled digital technology and pinpoint accuracy. This unit offers some distinct features and benefits
- Self-calibrating probe: Contains a microchip, which communicates back and forth to the thermostat, resulting in accuracy
- Built-in defrost cycle: Designed to shut off for five minutes every fifty minutes in order to prevent frost buildup
- Heavy duty circuitry: Designed to resist power surges, which play havoc on sensitive electrical components
- Fahrenheit and Celsius readout: For use in the United States as well as around the world
- BTU's: 1,600
- AMPS (Starting): 28.32
- AMPS (Running): 4.5
- Room Size (Cubic Feet): 300
- Height: 15.75"
- Width: 14.25"
- Depth: 17"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two Years Parts and Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details