Miele S7 Lotus White Deluxe Fullsize Upright Vacuum - S7280IC
- Color: Lotus White
- Speed Control: Suction control via rotary dial
- Power Motor
- 1,200-Watt, Miele-made Vortex Motor
- 4,800 r.p.m. brush roller motor
- 2-motor system, with separate control for electrobrush
Motor protection indicator
- Filtration System:
- Active HEPA Filter
- Pre-motor Filter Filter
- 5.45 quart, Type U, HyClean dustbag, with spring-loaded, self-sealing collar
- Accessory: dustbag 7282050
- Active Air Clean Filter
- Super Air Clean Filter
- HyClean dustags
- Tools/Accessories Included:
- (4) Integrated, accessories: dusting brush, upholstery tool, crevice nozzle, and lightweight, telescopic, stainless steel wand
- Low-profile electrobrush passes under low-clearance furnishings
- L.E.D. headlight for maximum visibility
- Additional Features:
- Impressive 54-foot cleaning radius
- Patented Swivel-neck for maximum maneuverability
- Automatic carpet height adjustment
- 360° front castor wheels
- 12-foot, integrated, flexible hose
- Anti-tipping device for enhanced stability when using included accessories
- Reinforced, ergonomic handles for both operation and transport/carrying
- A significant benefit of the Miele S7 is its innovative, patented SwivelNeckTM which allows steering in all directions. The SwivelNeckTM is so maneuverable the S7 can even be laid flat to the floor which makes getting under beds and other low furnishings easier than ever before.
- Using the foot switch, the casing is disengaged from the floor head and the rear wheels disappear into the body of the vacuum enhancing overall maneuverability without exertion on your body. Movements are fluid, natural and almost effortless.
- The other key to nimbleness is smooth running front caster wheels that rotate 360° and have non-marring rubber wheels that protect hard, smooth surfaces like tile and wood flooring.
- The S7 negotiates obstacles with incredible ease and reaches into inaccessible places... between tables, chairs and under chairs. Unlike other vacuum concepts, the Miele S7 provides this maximum agility without making you carry the weight. Thanks to superior engineering, when the vacuum is reclined, the majority of weight is carried by the base electrobrush assembly making it easy to hold and remarkably easy to push.
Moving from hard flooring to carpeting? No problem.
- The floor switch raises the electrobrush making it smooth to jump from one surface to another. The electrobrush can be turned off, stopping the agitator bar, letting the suction power do all of the heavy lifting.
- With the S7, useful accessory cleaning tools are always close at hand. With just a click, the flexible suction hose is ready for use. This 12-foot long hose and the lightweight stainless steel suction tube are ideal for cleaning entire staircases or other once inaccessible places. An innovative anti-tipping device on the S7 stops the vacuum from falling over (which is typical of other products) when using the above the floor cleaning tools.
All Within Reach
- Scratch sensitive furniture and decorative moldings are best cleaned using the dusting brush. Thanks to its soft bristles, this accessory is thorough yet gentle. The extra-long crevice nozzle is just the right tool to clean narrow, hard-to-reach nooks and crevices like between sofa cushions, leaving no hiding places for even the smallest of crumbs. A large upholstery brush is the final on-board accessory and lets you quickly groom sofa and chair cushionsâ¦ its exceptional when tackling pet hair and other debris.
- All accessories fit the handle and the telescopic suction wand. And, because motor power can be regulated, delicate surfaces and fabrics such as curtains and lamp shades can easily be cleaned. Of course, the super-long power cord provides the ultimate convenienceâ¦ vacuuming without inconvenient interruptions to switch power outlets. The S7 is equipped with a 39-foot long cord and together with its flexible suction hose and telescopic wand, offers a massive 54-foot operating radius thats an amazingly convenient cleaning reach!
- The primary cleaning force behind any vacuum cleaner is its suction motor. As with all Miele floor care products, the S7 is equipped with a strong 1,200 watt Miele-made Vortex Motor SystemTM. Our system guarantees optimal airflow and is designed to Mieleâs 20-year life design protocol. And, despite its power, the Vortex Motor SystemTM is remarkably quiet. Vacuuming in peace for decadesâ¦ thatâs S7 by Miele.
Intelligent Automatic Setting
- When the automatic motor control setting is engaged, on select models, the power level of the vacuum cleaner adjusts automatically to suit the surface currently being cleaned and ensures the most thorough results. And because the guesswork has been eliminated, there is no need for you to adjust the power level yourself... now thatâs technology working for you!
- Thorough yet gentle cleaning of deep-pile carpeting even when the depth of pile varies. This is why Miele S7 offers an innovative automatic height adjustment feature.
- The key component is the electrobrush. The electrobrush has a unique roller brush assembly (the roller brush is the agitator bar that, when spinning, separates carpet fibers allowing the suction power of the vacuum to lift dust and debris lodged deep down in the carpeting) which is flexible and spring-loaded to adapt to different carpet heights and floor coverings.
- The electrobrush follows the contour of the floor, reaching dust particles found in the depths of deep pile carpeting while the floor head always maintains optimal surface contact allowing consistent air flow.
- The height adjustment on Mieleâs S7 is truly automatic requiring absolutely no manual intervention. Miele S7 is gentle on your carpets, penetrating the pile only to the depth necessary. And thanks to its own powerful 4,800 RPM motor, the roller brush can be turned on and off separately allowing quick transitions to or from smooth flooring to carpeting. Gentle cleaning at the highest level.
Original Sealed System
- For over 80 years, our research, development and quality control laboratories have tested methods to effectively pick up and, most importantly, retain dust and other indoor air pollutants. After collecting volumes of data, engineers and designers continue to reach the firm conclusion that Mieleâs system is the most effective and hygienic method of removing particulate matter from the home.
- Miele's exclusive combination of a unique Sealed SystemTM design in combination with the following three elements ensure your indoor air quality is pure:
- use of the very best raw materials available;
- loaded collar that traps debris;
- a selection of high-quality filter cartridges, including a certified HEPA filter (standard with every S7 vacuum).
- Miele recommend that you exercise caution when evaluating other vacuum filtration systems, as there are many gimmicks that do not work as effectively or scientifically. As this is an area where the results can be devastating to young or elderly lungs, or to anyone who suffers from allergies or asthma, you may want to visit a local authorized Miele dealer to discuss the importance of the indoor air quality in your home and how a Miele S7 vacuum cleaner can not only protect it, but also improve it. You can be connected to your local Miele dealer by calling 800.579.4583 or by visiting our convenient dealer locator.
- 2-motor system, with separate control for electrobrush
- Powerful 1,200-watt, Miele-made Vortex Motor SystemTM providing strong suction power
- High-speed 4,800 RPM electrobrush motor
- Motor protection indicator
- Revolutionary electrobrush, patented SwivelNeckTM, 360° front castor wheels and exclusive
- automatic height adjustment
- 4-stage suction control via rotary dial
- Sealed SystemTM construction
- Unique HyCleanTM filtering dustbag
- Dustbag change indicator
- Active HEPA filter
- 12-foot integrated flexible hose
- 4 fully-integrated accessories: dusting brush, upholstery tool, crevice nozzle and lightweight, telescopic stainless steel wand
- Anti-tipping device for enhanced stability when using above the floor cleaning accessories
- LED headlight for maximum visibility
- Reinforced ergonomic handles (for operation and carrying)
- Low profile electrobrush pass under low clearance furnishings
- 39-foot electrical cord
- 54-foot overall cleaning radius
- Height: 46.5"
- Width: 13.5"
- Depth: 14.5"
- Unit: 21.75 lbs
- Shipping: 27 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer):
- One Year Parts and Labor Entire Appliance
- 7 year warranty on the Vortex 1200 watt motor