Maytag MGC7536WW 36" Gas Cooktop In White, Model MGC7536WH
This five-burner cooktop features a Power Center with two Power Cook burners, one 15,000 BTU and one 12,500 BTU, providing high-heat options for quicker more consistent cooking than a standard gas cooktop. The 5,000 BTU simmer burner can be adjusted for use as a full-power burner or to simply keep foods warm. DuraClean™ continuous cast-iron burner grates allow you to smoothly slide pots and pans around for less spills and easier transition. The porcelain-enamel surface resists stains and provides long-lasting durability.
- Better Built with More Power for Your Cooking Needs
- Power Center with Two Power Cook Burners 15,000 BTU and 12,500 BTU Burners: Features a 15,000 BTU burner and a 12,500 BTU burner, providing high-heat options for quicker, more consistent cooking than standard gas cooktops.
- Flex-Choice Simmer Burner: 1,000-5,000 BTUs provide adjustable levels of heat for a full-power simmer burner and warm setting in one.
- Porcelain-on-Steel Surface: Resistant to stains, this cooktop finish provides long-lasting durability.
- Continuous Cast-Iron Burner Grates: Allows for pots and pans to smoothly slide around the cooktop for less spills and easier transition.
- Frameless Design
- Sealed Surface Burners: These burners are sealed, creating a smooth surface for even heating, easy cleanup and extended grate life. Plus, it helps to keep food from falling below the cooktop.
- Dishwasher Safe Control Knobs: Easily clean the cooktop controls by placing them in the dishwasher.
- DuraClean Die-Cast Burner Caps: Made with strong die-cast steel for long-lasting durability. Easily remove this burner cap for convenient cleaning.
|Fuel Type ||Natural Gas |
|Element Type ||Frameless |
|Burner Type ||Sealed-surface burners |
|Number of Burners ||5 |
|Ignition Type ||Pilotless Electronic Ignition |
|Left Front Burner BTU's ||9200 |
|Left Rear Burner BTU's ||12500 |
|Center Rear Burner BTU's||5000 |
|Right Front Burner BTU's ||15000 |
|Right Rear Burner BTU's ||8000 |
| Cooktop Design||Steel with Porcelain Enamel |
|Grate ||DuraClean™ Cast Iron Burner Grates |
|Cooktop Controls ||Mechanical |
|Liquid Propane (LP) Gas Conversion ||Yes - Kit Included |
|Electrical||10, 60 Hz. 120 V. |
Dimensions shown are for planning purposes only. For complete information, see Installation Instructions packed with product.
- Width: 36"
- Height: 3 13/16"
- Depth: 21"
- Manufacturers Warranty (Authorized Online Retailer): One Year Limited Warranty
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details.