Breville Panini Press - BSG520XL
In Australia, a panini is called a Breville. Find out why. Even heat distribution and adjustable height for authentic café-style grilled paninis.
- Floating hinge top plate
- Ribbed top plate for aesthetic grill marks
- Flat bottom plate for faster, more even cooking & easy clean up
- Integrated On/Off ‘Power’ and ‘Ready’ lights
- Adjustable height control
- Locking storage clip
- Cord wrap
- Non-slip feet
- Ribbed top plate provides authentic café style grill marks with a flat bottom plate for extra crispy toasted results and is also suitable for eggs and pancakes. Both plates feature a non-stick Quantanium™ coating that is ideal for oil-free cooking and easy clean up.
- Floating Hinge Top Plate allows the top plate to be positioned horizontally with even weight distribution for consistent browning and melting.
- Adjustable Height Control allows the top plate to be moved into a range of positions above the bottom plate. Suitable for both thick artisan breads or toasting open style 'melts'.
- Materials: Brushed stainless steel housing Non-stick, scratch resistant Quantanium™ coating
- Heat: 1500 Watt Element
- Width: 13"
- Height: 5.25"
- Depth: 11.75"
- Unit: 8 lbs
- Shipping: 10 lbs