SodaStream Pure Starter Kit Soda Maker, Model 1017112011
Making carbonated water and soft drinks is simple! Turn tap water into sparkling water in under 30 seconds, with no clean-up. Enjoy the freshness and convenience of homemade soda and protect the environment at the same time. No heavy bottles to carry, store at home or throw away. Fizz to your taste and add the flavor of your choice to make your favorite drink. Simple to clean and reuse. With a variety of colors and silhouettes, you'll be sure to find a soda maker to match with any decor.
This package includes:
- Pure Home Soda Maker
- 1 60 liter Carbonator
- 1 Carbonating Bottle
- Sodamix Variety 12 pack
- How does SodaStream nutrition stack up against national brands?
With a SodaStream home soda maker and over 30 delicious regular, diet and caffeine-free sodamix flavors to choose from, you'll enjoy freshly made, great tasting soda that fits your health and diet. Regular flavors contain no high-fructose corn syrup, and diet flavors are sweetened with Splenda® brand sweetener, not aspartame
- Fresh, Fizzy Sparkling Water for 25 cents per liter!
Call it sparkling water, soda water, club soda or seltzer... But no matter what you call it, you'll save on lugging, storing and disposing of cases of sparkling water. And, you’ll save money (a lot of money!) With SodaStream you’ll enjoy sparkling water starting at just 25 cents per liter. Plus, with SodaStream, you control the fizz. Enjoy lightly carbonated water…or seltzer so fizzy it will tickle your nose. However you like your sparkling water, you can make it precisely to taste at just the touch of a button! You can even make your own flavored sparkling water just by adding a few drops of SodaStream's all-natural, unsweetened MyWater flavor essences
- Did you know?
- Bottled water is not safer than tap water (Food & Water Watch Organization)
The bottled water industry has created a misconception in the United States that bottled water is cleaner, safer, and healthier than tap water. In fact, both regulation and enforcement of bottled water safety is weaker than of tap water safety. Federal, state, and local environmental agencies require rigorous testing of tap water safety
- Bottled water is a waste of money (Food & Water Watch Organization)
Americans spent $10 billion on bottled water in 2005 and paid up to 1,000 times the cost of production, a major windfall of profit for the companies. Bottled water can costs $7.50 to $11.00 per gallon in the supermarket but tap water costs most customers only one-tenth of one cent per gallon.
- Bottled water is bad for the environment (Food & Water Watch Organization)
The United States is the world’s largest consumer of bottled water, purchasing 37 billion bottles in 2005. Our daily bottled water habit is bad for people and bad for the environment. Bottled water wastes fossil fuels and water in production and transport, and when the water is drunk the bottles become a major source of waste
- SodaStream: Better than recycling
- How Does SodaStream Help the Environment?
SodaStream is an "Active Green" product, meaning that consumers are actively reducing their CO2 footprint every time they make soda or sparkling water at home instead of buying it from the store. The more the system is used on a daily basis, the more CO2 footprint the user actively saves. (This differs from "Passive Green" products, which use green-friendly production processes, but their products are not inherently helping the consumers save on their daily footprint.). Because SodaStream uses water straight from the tap, the system makes traditional store-bought beverage bottles obsolete. That means less plastic manufactured, less plastic waste is created, and fewer bottled beverages must be transported from manufacturers to distrobutors to stores to homes. Globally, 206 billion liters of bottled water were consumed in 2008 (Zenith International Global Bottled Water Report, 2008). The energy required to make water bottles in the US only, is equivalent to 17 million barrels of oil (Container Recycling Institute, 2002). According to the US Recycling Institute, more than 80% of bottles in the US do not get recycled and end up in landfills. Also, an estimated 4.7 million tons of greenhouse gas emissions were produced in the process of replacing the 134 billion bottles and cans not recycled in 2005
- Using your own home carbonation system means
- Less packaging waste from cans and bottles
- Less pollution caused by transport of bottled beverages
- One SodaStream carbonator makes 60 liters, equivalent to 170 or 310 aluminum cans! When empty, the carbonator is refilled and reused, ready to make more fizzy and tasty soda whenever you want it
- Fresh Soft Drinks In Seconds... Without Lugging Or Storage Hassles!
With a SodaStream soda maker, you'll transform ordinary water into the freshest and best-tasting seltzer and soda anytime, at the touch of a button, with no clean-up
- Now, you can enjoy the best tasting soda on the planet ... and it's as easy as making coffee!
- Save space with concentrated sodamix and reusable carbonating bottles
- No more lugging and storing heavy, bulky bottles and cans
- No more hassles with empties in the trash or recycling bin
- No batteries, no electricity, no plumbing
- Over 30 flavors at the touch of a button
|Pepsi ||100 ||27g ||27g ||25mg ||25mg |
|Coca-Cola ||100 ||27g ||27g ||35mg ||23mg |
|SodaStream Cola |
|9g ||2mg ||15mg |
|7-UP ||100 ||26g ||26g ||50mg ||0mg |
|Sprite ||100 ||26g ||26g ||45mg ||0mg |
|SodaStream Lemon Lime |
|36 ||9g ||9g ||25mg ||0mg |
- All SodaStream regular sodamix uses a mixture of Splenda® and sugar. Diet
flavors are sugar-free, sweetened with Splenda® brand sweetener. Comparison
is based on 8 fl. oz. serving size (0.34 fl. oz. of SodaStream sodamix per
8 fl. oz. of water
- Height: 16.7"
- Width: 12"
- Depth: 9.4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two Years parts and Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details