JL Audio Pewter GMC Sierra Subwoofer Stealthbox - 94220
Many of our customers have expressed a desire for a higher performance Stealthbox® model to fit these popular trucks. The engineering team focused its efforts on the W6v2 subwoofer platform and arrived at a phenomenal solution using a 10W6v2 in a ported enclosure. What's better is that a model was developed for both the passenger-side and driver-side of the vehicle allowing you the freedom to install it on one side of your choice or both sides (as pictured) for added output. Whether installed singly or as a pair, the bass is intense and incredibly satisfying, without compromising rear seat functionality and leaving plenty of space for amplifier installation.
- Compatible With:
- Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra Extended Cab Trucks '99-'06 with Full-Bench Rear Seat
- Also fits Extended Cab "Classic" Trucks '07
- Each side (sold separately) contains one 10W6v2-D4 subwoofer in a ported enclosure.
- 600 watt power handling.
- Each enclosure is wired for 2 ohm mono.
- May require rewiring of voice coils when dual units are installed (depending on amplifier used).
- Permits the installation of amplifiers and does not affect the folding of the rear seats.
- A steel mesh grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver.
- Will not fit trucks with rear split-bench seats.