JL Audio Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra Gray Subwoofer Stealthbox - 94114
As truck cabs keep getting bigger it seems that available space for subwoofers and amplifiers is being squeezed out. This generation of GM crew cabs poses a big challenge, but one that has been elegantly addressed with this Stealthbox® design. This low-profile design holds twin 10W1v2 subwoofers and includes a provision for a large multi-channel amplifier (500/5, 450/4 or A6450). It delivers excellent bass output and fidelity and remains completely out of sight and out of the way.
- Contains two 10W1v2-8 subwoofers in a sealed enclosure.
- 600 watt power handling.
- Can be wired as 8 ohm stereo or 4 ohm mono load.
- Permits the installation of an amplifier in the middle of the enclosure.
- Will not affect the folding of the rear seats.
- Steel mesh grilles are included to protect the subwoofer drivers.
- Installation requires removal of jack bracket and relocation of jack.
- Trucks equipped with the hinged floor extensions behind the rear seat require permanent modification to these parts.