Vinotheque WhisperKOOL XLT Series 3000 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit, Model WK3000
The WhisperKOOL® XLT Series cooling units are specifically designed to maintain temperature and humidity within a properly designed wine cellar. The series consists of five dedicated cooling units for wine cellars ranging from 300 to 2,000 cubic feet. The WhisperKOOL® XLT series is designed for easy installation and with superior engineering features. Each unit provides vibration free operation via its state-of-the-art compressors, a superior condensate evaporator system for hassle free moisture collection and dissipation, and a liquid measuring thermostat for precise, measured temperature control of your wines.
- Ease of Installation
WhisperKOOL has been specifically designed to fit between standard wall studs. This requires a minimum of modification to existing wall structures. The unit is equipped with a rear flange for mounting through a wall. The flange allows the unit to be mounted directly to the wall and eliminates the need to build a support shelf
- Condensate evaporator system
The unit is designed to collect and dissipate excessive moisture, which accumulates during normal operations. A sophisticated heating element dissipates the collected moisture and evaporates it through the exhaust port located on the rear of the unit
- Vibration free operations
Vibration can disturb the natural aging process of wine and compromise its quality. WhisperKOOL is designed with state-of-the-art compressors and components. This combination is engineered to provide vibration free operation
- Solid and durable housing design
The polymer coating on the galvanized steel housing gives the WhisperKOOL systems a beautiful, textured finish which resists fingerprints, rust, nicks and scratches
- BTU's: 3,000
- AMPS (Starting): 30
- AMPS (Running): 6
- Room Size (Cubic Feet): 650
- Installation: Through-the-Wall
- Thermostat: PDT Jr. standard, optional PDT with LED display
- Temp. Delta: 30°F temperature differential
(maintains proper cellar temperature when exhaust environment does not exceed 85°F)
- Outside Venting: Not recommended unless exhaust environment will not exceed 85°F
- Ducting Options: ONLY the exhaust side can be ducted using an optional ducting kit
- Height: 15.75"
- Width: 14.25"
- Depth: 17"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two Years Parts and Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details