Apple Nike iPod Sport Kit, Model MA365LLE
Transform your iPod nano, iPod touch (2nd generation), or iPhone 3G S into a personal workout coach with the Nike + iPod Sport Kit. This wireless sensor and receiver combination works exclusively with your Nike+ shoes and iPod nano, iPod touch, or iPhone 3G S to give you real-time feedback during workouts and let you track your performance on your Mac or PC.
Insert the wireless sensor inside the custom, built-in pocket beneath the insole of your Nike+ shoe, then plug the receiver into the Dock connector on your iPod nano. The iPod touch (2nd generation) and iPhone 3G S includes built-in support for the system — no receiver necessary
Now start your workout. As your run or walk, the sensor sends information to your device, tracking your time, distance, pace, and calories burned. If you choose, real-time, spoken feedback can even alert you to milestones throughout your workout
Back at your computer, sync your iPod or iPhone 3G S to transfer your workout data to iTunes and nikeplus.com. There, you can evaluate your performance history, set goals, and even challenge other runners to a virtual race
- 2.4GHz Broadcast frequency
- iPod nano 1st generation
- iPod nano 2nd generation (aluminum)
- iPod nano 3rd generation (video)
- iPod nano 4th generation (video)
- iPod touch 2nd generation
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod nano, iPod touch (2nd generation), or iPhone 3G S
- Nike+ shoes
- iPod nano software v1.2
- iTunes 8.2 or later (available via free download)
- A Mac with a USB 2.0 port and Mac OS X version 10.3.9 or later; or a PC with a USB 2.0 port and Windows 2000 (SP4) or XP Home or Professional (SP2)
- Internet access and a free Nike.com account
What's in the Box:
- Wireless sensor for Nike+ shoes
- Wireless receiver for iPod nano
- Printed documentation
- Height: 0.95"
- Width: 1.37"
- Depth: 0.30"
- Height: 0.62"
- Width: 1.03"
- Depth: 0.22"
- Sensor: 0.23 oz
- Receiver: 0.12 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor