Wusthof Classic 7 Piece Block Set - 9407
Wüsthof's Classic series of knives features a traditional styling that makes it the most popular of the Wüsthof lines. The hand-forged and hand-honed blades are made from optimum quantities of high-carbon steel and a stain-resistant alloy, resulting in longer edge retention and easier sharpening A computer-controlled grinding and polishing procedure ensures perfect tapering from bolster to tip for precision slicing. The weighted bolster gives the handle its heft and is considered a signature feature of Wüsthof knives. The fully visible tang on these knives is seamlessly encased in synthetic Hostaform-C handles, which are secured to the tang with three rivets.
- The steel of the knives are high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retentioin and resharpening
- The blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the blade is skillfully honed by hand and is incredibly sharp; it is laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpeded
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the knife
- The handle/tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles are durable Hostaform-C handles, triple riveted to the fully visible tang of the Classic series.
- 3.5” Parer
- 4.5” Utility
- 8” Bread
- 7” Cooks
- 9” Steel
- 9 Slot Block
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Guarantee covering material and workmanship defects.
Cutlery by WÜSTHOF is manufactured with the highest quality standards and exceeds the required DIN (German Industry Standard) as well as the EN (European Standard).
We are assured of our quality and wish you much pleasure with our products. Your satisfaction is the quality measurement for our assortment.
* Wüsthof-Trident knives are dishwasher-safe. However, Wüsthof-Trident strongly recommends hand washing in warm, sudsy water and towel drying.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.