Jura-Capresso CoffeeTEAM TS 10-Cup Digital Coffeemaker - 46505
Capresso offers unique coffee makers for the true coffee lover. High quality heating elements assure ideal brewing temperatures of over 200° F during brewing and approx. 180° F coffee temperature in the carafe directly after brewing. All Capresso coffee makers feature the European conical filter shape considered by many coffee experts beneficial for superb flavor extraction. All Capresso coffee makers feature LED or illuminated displays, are programmable, and come with GoldTone Filters. Capresso offers only 10 cup coffee makers (approx. 50 oz. capacity). Coffee makers with a 12 cup or larger capacity brew longer, extracting more bitter components.
Featuring a built-in conical burr grinder and a stainless steel thermal carafe, the Capresso CoffeeTEAM TS 10-cup Digital Coffee Maker is the most compact and convenient coffee maker/conical burr grinder combination on the market.
- The CoffeeTEAM TS features a stainless steel thermal carafe to keep your coffee perfectly hot for hours, without reheating. Stainless steel accents throughout the machine make this the most sophisticated Coffee Maker / Burr Grinder combination on the market.
- The innovative direct-feed technology allows the coffee filter holder to stay inside the machine during the grinding. As a result, aroma is maximized and mechanical movements within the machine are reduced.
- The compact footprint is a function of direct-feed technology and smart design; the carafe and GoldTone filter are placed under the control panel, and the 6-ounce bean container is tucked into the top back corner.
- Only the CoffeeTEAM TS lets you program the amount of coffee you want to grind: choose from 4, 6, 8 or 10 cups and select mild, regular or strong. You can even program two completely different settings, one for manual operation and one for automatic operation. This way you always enjoy exactly the same coffee taste.
- The CoffeeTEAM TS uses solid steel conical burrs. The slow grinding of the burrs imparts minimal heat preserving more aroma than blade grinding. It also allows a finer and more uniform grind than combination machines with a blade grinder.
- Five fineness settings for light to dark beans let you adjust the grinder to your preferred beans (the darker/oilier the bean, the coarser the setting).
- The bean container holds up to 6 ounces of coffee. Detachable see-through cover lets you check the flow of the ground coffee and makes is extremely easy to clean the grinder channel
- AM/PM Programmable Clock/Timer lets you set the time when to grind and brew automatically.
- The display shows the time, the strength setting and for how many cups the grinder is programmed.
- Two Mode Settings: BREW (for pre-ground coffee) & GRIND/BREW (for whole bean coffee).
- Easy to read illuminated LCD display.
- 10-cup (47 oz.) capacity.
- GoldTone Filter (size 4, flat style) included. The CoffeeTEAM TS can also be used with size 4 filter paper.
- Charcoal water filtration with electronic indicator shows when to replace charcoal water filter. Removes up to 82% of chlorine and other impurities from tap water.
- Over 200° F brew and up to 180° F coffee temperature in the thermal carafe directly after brewing.
- Drip Stop and Stop-and-Serve lets you remove the carafe while brewing to serve a quick cup.
- GoldTone Filter
- Charcoal Filter
- Black with Stainless Steel Accents
How Things Work
- Programming the Right Amount of Coffee
You can get almost any strength of coffee from your NEW CoffeeTEAM TS. Maximum coffee will be ground in choosing "10" and the "dark" cup and setting the fineness to the large dot. When filling the water container with 50 oz. (10 cups) of coffee it will give you a strong coffee. If you prefer an even stronger coffee, fill only 7 or 8 cups of water (35 to 40 oz.) into the water tank. If you prefer a very mild coffee set the grinder one or two levels below the amount of coffee you want to brew, e.g. set the grinder to "6" and fill the water tank with 8 or 10 cups (40 to 50 oz.).
- Height: 9.5"
- Width: 15.5"
- Depth: 9.75"
- Unit: 9 lbs
- Shipping: 10 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty (Authorized Online Retailer): 1 Year Limited Warranty