PolyScience Commercial Use Immersion Circulator - Sous Vide 7306AC1B5
Sous vide is a technique that slowly cooks vacuum-sealed foods in a water bath,
bringing them to temperature gently to prevent overcooking and create incomparable
texture. The technique that relies on a precise, temperature controlled circulator
allows achieving perfect, repeatable results every time, which is ideal for
delicate foods such as lobster or fish. Sous vide cooking is great for retaining
vibrant flavor and texture in vegetables, and long cook times on secondary cuts
of meat without drying them out.
Polyscience Immersion circulator. Polyscience appliance 7306AC1B
If you are hoping to make fantastic culinary creations, having the right tools will help you get the job done. With the PolyScience immersion circulator, you can be sure you will have complete control over your recipe and making a perfect meal.
- Exceptional control of liquid heating to within 0.09°F (0.05°C)
- Three preset buttons make the selection of frequently used cooking temperatures fast and fool-proof
- One-touch control enables you to quickly set or adjust cooking temperature
- Controls liquid heating up to 300°F (150°C)
- Easily selectable high and low pump speeds provides precise control over cooking liquid circulation
- High-grade stainless steel heating coil and pump ensure lasting, trouble-free performance
- Cooking Temperature: User settable to 302°F/150°C
- Immersion Depth: 3 in min, 7 in max
- Stability: +/- .09°F; +/- .05°C
- Controller Type: Standard controller, LED display, 3 temperature preset buttons
- Voltage: 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 11 Amps
- Height: 12.25"
- Width: 4.63"
- Depth: 5.75"