Outset Tyler Florence 3.5" Titanium Paring Knife - TF903P
The Tyler Florence Titanium 3-1/2-inch Paring Knife is a high quality knife – it offers forged construction and a titanium-plated steel blade that makes it stick, chemical and corrosion-resistant. Titanium is harder than stainless steel with the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal. This knife has a tampered bolster with fully exposed blade edge, which provides top performance and optimal sharpening. It also has an ergonomic handle with TPR coating that provides a comfortable and sure grip. Includes custom size knife block made of eco-friendly Acacia wood. Embedded magnets allow individual knife block to adhere to other blocks in the Tyler Florence Titanium Collection.
- Titanium plated 3-1/2-inch paring knife with Acacia wood knife block
- Forged construction with titanium-plated steel blade; stick, chemical and corrosion-resistant blade
- Tampered bolster with fully exposed blade edge allow for top performance and optimal sharpening
- Ergonomic handle with TPR coating provides a comfortable and sure grip
- Includes custom size block; embedded magnets allow individual knife blocks to adhere to each other