Creative Labs PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional Series Sound Card - SB0886
Chosen by professional gamers, the PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional Series sound card delivers the ultimate PC gaming audio experience. You'll hear realistic EAX® 5 sound effects and 3D positional audio that's so accurate you can locate opponents by sound - even over headphones. Plus, get unbeatable performance in your games with hardware accelerated audio and X-RAM.
- Realistic EAX® 5.0 sound effects that pull you into the game
- Accurate 3D positional audio - even with headphones
- Accelerated audio for unbeatable game performance
- Clearer voice chat for better voice communications
- Works with PCI Express equipped PCs
Realistic EAX® 5.0 sound effects in games
Hear crackling gunfire and earth-shattering explosions, EAX® 5.0 delivers sound effects that pull you into the game.
Accurate 3D positional audio with X-Fi CMSS®-3D
Locate enemies by sound alone - you'll get amazing surround sound, even with normal stereo headphones.
Dolby Digital Live encoding
Connects directly to your home theater system through a single digital cable for compelling 5.1 surround sound.
Hardware accelerated performance
Get unbeatable performance in your favorite games with hardware accelerated audio that blows motherboard audio away.
Boost performance even further in games like Quake 4, Battlefield 2, Prey, Unreal Tournament 3 and others that take advantage of X-RAM.
Clearer voice chat
Plug in your headset or microphone and hear the difference. With high quality inputs and hardware audio processing, your teammates will hear you loud and clear.
Cinematic surround sound from DVD movies
Watch your DVDs in cinematic surround sound with PowerDVD software featuring DTS" and Dolby Digital®-EX decoding.
Perfect for music
Make all of your music sound better with Xtreme Fidelity audio technology that restores the detail and clarity to compressed music files like MP3s.
Record your own music
PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium has fantastic inputs and low-latency ASIO drivers for great music recording.
Which Sound Blaster is right for you?
Compare them all to find the Creative Sound Blaster that best suits your needs.
Looking for more connectivity?
If you're seeking the ultimate gaming experience with advanced connectivity options, the PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fata1ity Champion Series Champion Series sound card includes the same feature set as the Pro Series plus a Gaming X-Fi I/O Drive that features additional connectivity options, a recessed front panel volume control, and backlit buttons.
- 24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion of analog inputs at 96kHz sample rate
- 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of digital sources at 96kHz to analog 7.1 speaker output
- 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of stereo digital sources at 192kHz to stereo output
- 16-bit to 24-bit recording sampling rates: 8,11.025,16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz.
- ASIO 2.0 support at 16bit/44.1kHz,16-bit/48kHz, 24-bit/44.1kHz 24-bit/48kHz and 24-bit/96kHz with direct monitoring
- Enhanced SoundFont support at up to 24-bit resolution
- 64MB of X-RAM
- Analog output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 109dB
- Line in / Microphone in (shared 1/8" mini jack)
- Speaker out (4x 1/8" mini jacks)
- Optical out (TOSLINK). Optical Out supports stereo SPDIF out, multichannel out via Dolby Digital Live, and pass through of multichannel DVD sound.
- Optical in (TOSLINK)
- Intel HD Audio Compatible Front Panel Header (2x 5-pin)
- Stereo/2.1 Speakers
- 4/4.1 Speakers
- 5.1 Speakers
- 7.1 Speakers
- Entertainment Mode
- Audio Creation Mode
- Game Mode
- Mode Switcher
- Audio Console
- Creative MediaSource
- DTS Neo:6 Settings
- Karaoke Player
- Entertainment Center
- Smart Recorder
- SoundFont Bank Manager
- Creative ALchemy
- THX Setup Console
- Vienna SoundFont Studio
- Volume Panel
- Console Launcher
- Creative Media Toolbox
- Creative Diagnostics
- Get PowerDVD.
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® (SP1) or Windows® XP (x64, SP2 or Media Center Edition)
- Intel® Pentium® 4, AMD® Athlon™ or equivalent 1.6 GHz processor
- 256MB RAM (512MB for Windows Vista)
- 600MB of free hard disk space
- Available PCI Express® (x1, x4, x8 or x16) slot
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Internet connection to download PowerDVD software