Twelve South BassJump Portable Subwoofer For MacBook - 120904
A Bass Boost Just For MacBook
Designed exclusively for MacBook, BassJump is a sweet, one-of-a-kind, go anywhere, USB-powered subwoofer that turns your MacBook into a mini sound system. One single USB cable delivers power and sound. Custom software blends the music coming out of your built-in speakers with the sound output of the BassJump for dramatically enhanced audio performance.
- USB powered subwoofer designed exclusively for MacBook and MacBook Pro
- Dramatically improves the sound performance of your MacBook speakers
- One USB connection provides both power and digital audio to BassJump
- MacBook never sounded better.
BassJump makes those great sounding, built-in MacBook speakers sound even better by adding mid- and low-frequencies through one well-designed, travel-sized subwoofer. It’s a smart, simple way to dramatically improve the sound of your MacBook without cluttering up your workspace with a clunky set of replacement speakers and cables. Once the BassJump software is installed, simply connect one single USB cable, launch iTunes and enjoy the new and improved sound of your MacBook, MacBook Pro or MacBook Air.
- Software you can see and hear.
BassJump software combines audio coming from your MacBook speakers with the low frequency bass coming from the BassJump subwoofer. By blending to two audio sources, you hear a dramatically richer, fuller sound. iTunes will sound better, and so will your favorite games. And wait till you see the BassJump preferences window. Two big, glowing, old-school style analog VU meters add a bonus visual experience to your sweeter sound. There’s even a cool little VU meter in the preferences bar. The BassJump preferences window also lets you to customize the sound to suit your style of music: rock, pop, R&B, etc.
- Easy listening, literally.
One software download. One USB cable. One volume control. You get the idea. BassJump makes it easy to better your MacBook listening experience. Once the software is installed, it’s pretty much plug and play. Just in case you forget what your MacBook sounds like without BassJump, you’ll find a big on/off switch. Use it to hear how much better your MacBook sounds with this bass boosting bundle of joy.
- Road ready sound system.
Just like your MacBook, BassJump is completely portable. Take it to work. Pack it when you travel. Carry to a friend’s place. Because it’s USB powered, there’s no need to carry extra cables, adapters or power cords. Just slip BassJump into the included neoprene travel case and you are ready to go, near or far.
- Drive Unit: 77mm subwoofer speaker cone
- Frequency range: -6dB at 50Hz-20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 80dB
- Connection:USB minijack
- Software Requirements:
- Minimum System Requirements: Mac OS 10.5.8 or later. Fully 10.6 (Snow Leopard) compatible
- BassJump Settings: Default, Pop, Rock, R&B, Classical, Custom
- BassJump Volume: 0 to 100% relative to System Volume (DSP limited to max clipping threshold)
- Crossover Frequency Range: 100Hz to 300Hz
- MacBook Pro (13, 15 or 17-inch)
- MacBook (black, white or aluminum)
- MacBook Air
What's In The Box:
- BassJump Subwoofer
- BassJump 30-inch USB Cable
- BassJump Travel Case
- Height: 2.24"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 5"
- Unit: 1.4 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs