Swiss Army Active Original Red Bezel Women's Watch - 24241
In 1897 the Original Swiss Army™ Knife was created in the small village Switzerland. Since that time, Victorinox® has become known in more 100 countries for precision, quality, functionality and versatility.
This century old heritage has been extended to Swiss Army Watches and Timepieces. Each reflects the ingenious design and outstanding durability we’ve come to stand for over the years. Uncompromising craftsmanship makes these watches worthy to carry the cross and shield emblem that symbolizes the legend of Victorinox and the Swiss Army Brand.
Whether you’re going around the corner or around the globe, our classically styled watches will make sure that you’re equipped for life’s adventures. No matter what those adventures might be.
- Made in Switzerland with precision Swiss analog quartz movement
- Easy-to-read analog dial with bold markings and military time
- Scratch-resistant, hardened mineral crystal
- Individually tested to be water-resistant to 10 ATM (100 meters/330 feet)
- Synthetic case
- Luminous hands and hour markers
- Date Display
- Water-resistant leather and nylon mesh strap with stainless steel buckle
- Sweep second hand
- Small - 33mm case diameter
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
3 year limited parts and labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.