Swiss Army Active ST 5000 Digital Compass Men's Watch - 24837
(This index will help you determine what instructions apply to the watch you purchased)
(Basic instructions for all watches including chronograph overview)
In 1897 the Original Swiss Army Knife was created in the small village Switzerland. Since that time, Victorinox® has become known in more 100 countries for precision, quality, functionality and versatility.
This century old heritage has been extended to Swiss Army Watches and Timepieces. Each reflects the ingenious design and outstanding durability weve come to stand for over the years. Uncompromising craftsmanship makes these watches worthy to carry the cross and shield emblem that symbolizes the legend of Victorinox and the Swiss Army Brand.
Whether youre going around the corner or around the globe, our classically styled watches will make sure that youre equipped for lifes adventures. No matter what those adventures might be.
- Made in Switzerland with precision Swiss analog quartz movement
- Titanium case (42 mm) with Caseback Screws
- Shatter-Resistant, Anti-Reflection Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Water Resistant to 5 ATM (50 meters/165 feet)
- Digital Compass with desired Heading Memory
- Rotating Compass Rose Indicating Cardinal Points (N,S,E,W), Intermediate Points (NE, NW, SE, SW) and 360 Degrees in 15-Degree Increments
- 5-Point Led Color Light System Shows Heading Accuracy
- 8-Point Led Magnetic North Indicator System
- Black Synthetic Rubber Strap
- Luminous Hands and Numbers
- 42mm case diameter
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
3 year limited parts and labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.