Lacie eSATA PCI Card, Model 130823
Easily and affordably add two eSATA ports to your desktop computer with the LaCie eSATA PCI Card designed by Sismo, which provides two independent channels to support up to two SATA drives at once. It supports (under MacOS X and Windows OS) RAID 0 (striping) for speed and RAID 1 (mirroring) for data protection. eSATA boasts a maximum interface transfer rate of up to an incredible 1.5Gbits/s, making it the fast interface choice of demanding professionals. This versatile card has a 32-bits PCI form factor for superior compatibility with all motherboard sizes. The unique, exclusive design by Sismo comes with a dedicated gripping pad for electrostatic discharge protection. Conveniently plug & play and driver-free for Mac OS, it’s easy to use. Quickly connect eSATA devices, such as fast external hard drives, for impressive speed and performance on your PC or Mac.
- Interface: 2 external eSATA connectors
- Transfer rate: Up to 1.5Gbits/s (150MB/s)
- Compliance: PCI specification rev. 2.3; Serial ATA 1.0 specification; Serial ATA 2 Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Supported RAID levels: (Native MacOS.x utilities) RAID 0 (striping), RAID 1 (mirroring)
- System Requirements
- PC or Mac with a PCI slot (32bits/33MHz) or PCI-X slot (64bits/33MHz)
- Windows® 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP (32/64bit), Windows Vista™ (32/64bit)
- Mac® OS X 10.3 or higher
- 128MB RAM minimum
- Driver-free for Mac OS
- Box Content
- LaCie eSATA PCI Card Design by Sismo
- Quick Install Guide
- CD-ROM with User Manual and Windows drivers
- Height: 4.84"
- Width: 5.28"
- Depth: 0.9"
- Unit: 2.47 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited Warranty
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details