Panamax Gray Home Theater Power Management Surge Protector - PM8AV
Improves Picture and Sound Quality
The PM8-AV’s Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminate common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
Exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ circuitry. In the event of a catastophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
Engineered and built to meet the latest UL Safety requirements (UL 1449 3rd Edition)
- Cable/Sat Protection: Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over Cable, Satellite, and Antenna lines.
- Telephone Line Protection: Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over Telephone lines.
- 8 Outlets: 8 filtered and surge protected outlets.
- Surge Protection: Exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ circuitry. In the event of a catastophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
- Hi Def Ready: Hi-Def Designed to work with your High Definition system.
- UL 1449 Suppression Rating 500V
- Thermal Fusing Yes
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation 1125 Joules
- Response Time <1ns
- Protection Modes L-N, L-G, N-G
- Protect or Disconnect™ Circuitry Yes
- Peak Impulse Current 52,000 A
- Maximum Current Rating 15 A (1800W)
- Line Voltage 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Initial Clamping Level 200V Peak, 141V RMS
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration 45 dB(100 KHz - 1MHz)
- Wires Protected 2 wire, 1 pair (3,4)
- Suppression Modes Metallic & Longitudinal
- Fuseless / Auto-reseting Yes
- Connectors RJ-11
- Clamping Level 260V
- Capacitance 30pf (approx.)
Universal Coaxial Protection
- Shielded Yes
- Insertion Loss <0.5 dB
- HD 1080 i/p Ready Yes
- Frequency Range 0MHz - 2.2 GHz
- Connections Female “F”, Gold Plated
- Clamping Level 75V
- Bi-directional Yes
- Width: 5"
- Height: 1.75"
- Depth: 12"
- Unit: 3.5 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- $100,000 Lifetime Limited Connected Equipment Protection Policy
- Lifetime Limited Product Warranty: Panamax warrants to the purchaser of any standard Panamax surge protector that the surge protector shall be free of defects in design, material, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective unit.
- Warranty Limitation For Internet Purchasers: Panamax products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer! Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to insure warranty compliant installations.