Powermat iPhone 3G Protective Case Receiver, Model PMRAIP1
Powermat's Case Receiver for the iPhone protects your iPhone™ 3G and allows it to charge wirelessly. Includes pass-through micro-USB port to allow syncing without removing case. Works with all Powermat mats.
How to Use:
- Slide your iPhone 3G firmly into the bottom portion of the Receiver Case.
- Slide the top of the Receiver Case onto your iPhone (connecting the two halves of the Receiver Case).
- Place your iPhone (in the Receiver Case) onto a Powermat Mat (sold separately). Your device is now charging wirelessly!
Battery Door Receiver:
- Receiver Case
- Micro-USB to USB cable
- Return Policy
- Instruction Book (in English & Spanish)
*Powermat mats sold separately. iPhone 3G devices not included.
- Style: Case
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Max Output Current: 1A
- Operating Temperature Range: 0-40°C