Oakley Correspondent Black Iridium Lens Women's Sunglasses - 00909403
A stylish piece for the jet set, Correspondent™ is a thoroughly modern take on the classic highbrow frame.
They’re part action sports athlete, part old school reporter, and all girl. Correspondent knows how to tell a story in style.
It begins with a stress-resistant, lightweight O MATTER® frame built to withstand major adventures. The comfort of a Three-Point fit plus patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM® nose pads make sure Correspondent stays put. And a bunch of new color choices keeps things exciting.
Then there are the lenses: PLUTONITE® material filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm. You’ll also dig having optimized peripheral vision and the side protection of 6 base lens curvature. And when you’re on the go, it’s good to know that optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed standards of Z87.1. (That means they are very durable!)
The Correspondent story lets you choose your own ending with lots of lens options. From prescription (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power) to polarization with greater than 99% efficiency to gradient shading or glare reduction via IRIDIUM® coating, the Correspondent has it all and says it all.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM® nose pads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon and band accents
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts and labor