Rohl Allia Single Bowl Undermount Fireclay White Sink, Model 630700
Rohl presents a collection of sinks for the well equipped kitchen. They are made of a high impact fireclay which is also used in industrial applications where durability and toughness are important. The fireclay is a natural mineral material electronically composed of different clays mixed into a pre-fired clay and entirely coated with a water proofing mixture. Fired at 2264°F, the beautiful luminous glaze fuses with the clay to provide an extremely strong, hard surface.
The features and benefits of fireclay technology are:
- The Non-Porous Surface Repels Stains
- Special Cleaning Products Are Not Required
- Abrasive Sponge Pads Can Be Used
- Scratch Resistant
- Thermal Shock Resistant
- Fireclay Acid/Alkali/Abrasion Resistant
- 10" Deep Single Bowl
- Offset Drain Placement
- QN25UM Undermount Kit Available
- Width: 31.13"
- Height: 11"
- Depth: 19.63"
- Unit: 76 lbs
- Shipping: 86 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty (Authorized Online Retailer): 1 year on manufacturing defects and 10 years on fading/staining.