KEF XQ Series Birdseye Maple Bookshelf Speakers - XQ20M
The XQ20 boasts the same large Uni-Q driver as the flagship XQ40 in a stand mount format, so its mid and treble performance envelope is similarly impressive. With KEF’s sophisticated elliptical dome tweeter mounted in the acoustic centre of the bass/midrange cone, the latest Uni-Q® array with ‘tangerine’ waveguide disperses an uncannily accurate sound image throughout the room with startling clarity, so you have far greater freedom of positioning. Bass extension is as generous as it is well defined, thanks to an ultra-low-distortion bass/midrange driver in a massively braced reflex-ported enclosure.
- Full bandwidth two-way stand mount/bookshelf speaker
- KEF's latest 165mm (6.5in) Uni-Q midrange/HF 'point source' array with new 'tangerine' waveguide
- Natural-sounding high performance elliptical dome 19mm (0.75in) tweeter
- Low distortion 165mm (6.5in) driver
- Magnetically shielded, with a choice of three superb high gloss finishes and optional stand
- Design: Two-way bass reflex
- Drive Units
- 165mm (6.5in.) Uni-Q with
- 19mm (0.75in.) aluminium dome HF
- Frequency Range at ± 3dB*: 52Hz - 55kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
- Amplifier Requirements: 15 - 120W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88dB
- Maximum Output: 109dB
- Impedance: 8 ohm (min 3.2)
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Width: 9.09"
- Height: 15.15"
- Depth: 11.88"
- Unit: 20.2 lbs
- Shipping: 22 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor