KEF Q Series Black Bookshelf Speakers - IQ10BK
For smaller rooms or where space is at a premium, the new iQ10 proves that size isn’t everything. With the sensational new 130mm (5.25in) Uni-Q coincident driver array in a reflex-ported cabinet, the calibre of its acoustic performance is out of all proportion to its modest dimensions. Transitions between the natural-sounding high frequencies, refreshingly open midrange and hefty extended bass are impeccably fluent.
As satellite speakers in a 5.1 system, they’re beguilingly descriptive and realistic, creating an engrossingly intricate three-dimensional soundscape that adds real depth to the viewing experience. Musical, efficient and transparent, iQ10 is a minor miracle of audio engineering that gives you the listening pleasures of KEF’s latest technology at a gratifyingly modest price.
- Design: Two-way bass reflex
- Drive Units
- 130mm (5.25in.) Uni-Q
- 19mm (0.75in.) aluminium dome HF
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 40KHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Amplifier Requirements: 10-100W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88dB
- Maximum Output: 108dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Height: 11.8"
- Depth: 10.3"
- Unit: 9.9 lbs
- Shipping: 11 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor