APC Power-Saving SurgeArrest 8 Outlet Surge Protector - P8GT
Professional-grade Protection for Computers and Electronics
- 3 Modes of protection (L-N : L-G : N-G)
The remmaining modes continue to provide protection in the event a mode of protection is compromised as a result of a surge.
- EMI and RFI noise filtering
Reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.
- Computer compatibility
The "Power-Saving Outlets" feature will work regardless of whether a desktop computer, laptop or netbook is used as the "Master" device.
- Power-saving outlets
Automatically cuts power to idle equipment to conserve electricity.
- Data-line Protection
Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect your equipment from “back door” surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines.
- Always on Outlets
8 outlet models offer dedicated space to accommodate wide transformer blocks without covering adjoining outlets and 2 always on outlets. You can plug 8 power cords including 3 transformers at the same time. In case you have equipment that has to stay on all the time, such as fax machine, you can plug it in always on outlets. The equipment will be protected and will have power supply even when the unit is switched off.
- Catastrophic Event Protection
SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator
This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Lightning and Surge Protection
To prevent damage to your equipment from power surges and spikes.
- Number of Outlets 8
- Receptacle Style NEMA 5-15R
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Input Connections NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length 6 feet (1.83 meters)
- Maximum Input Current 15A
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating 2030 Joules
- EMI/RFI Noise rejection (100 kHz to 10 MHz) 58 dB
- Peak Current Common Mode 144 kAmps
- NM Surge Response Time (ns) 1 ns
- Data Line Protection RJ-11 Modem/Fax protection (two wire single line)
- Let Through Voltage Rating < 400
- Operating Environment 32 - 113 °F (0 - 45 °C)
- Operating Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation 0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)
- Storage Temperature 23 - 113 °F (-5 - 45 °C)
- Storage Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation 0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)
- Regulatory Approvals ETL,UL 1449
- Standard Warranty Lifetime
- Equipment protection policy Lifetime : $150000
- UL 1449 TVSS Rating <400V
- Environmental Compliance RoHS
- Telephone Cable
- User Manual
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 4.8"
- Depth: 1.5"
- Unit: 1.2 lbs.
- Shipping: 1.76 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty(authorized online retailer): Lifetime