APC Power-Saving SurgeArrest 6 Outlet Surge Protector - P6GC
Basic Protection for Computers and Electronics
- 3 Modes of protection (L-N : L-G : N-G)
The remmaining modes continue to provide protection in the event a mode of protection is compromised as a result of a surge.
- LCD Timer
Saves power by automatically turning equipment ON and OFF based on six preset time programs. Select the exact time and day of the week that your equipment receives power from the "Controlled by Timer" outlets and prevent unnecessary electricity waste.
- EMI and RFI noise filtering
Reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.
- Fail Safe Mode
Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC’s SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
- Catastrophic Event Protection
SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Noise Filtering
Surge Protector attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator
This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Lightning and Surge Protection
To prevent damage to your equipment from power surges and spikes.
- Number of Outlets 6
- Receptacle Style NEMA 5-15R
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Input Connections NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length 3 feet (0.91 meters)
- Maximum Input Current 15A
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating 1020 Joules
- EMI/RFI Noise rejection (100 kHz to 10 MHz) 40 dB
- Peak Current Common Mode 72 kAmps
- NM Surge Response Time (ns) 1 ns
- Operating Environment 32 - 113 °F (0 - 45 °C)
- Operating Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation 0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)
- Storage Temperature 23 - 113 °F (-5 - 45 °C)
- Storage Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation 0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)
- Regulatory Approvals ETL,UL 1449
- Standard Warranty Lifetime
- Equipment protection policy Lifetime : $500000
- UL 1449 TVSS Rating <400V
- Environmental Compliance RoHS
- Height: 14.25"
- Width: 2.25"
- Depth: 1.8"
- Unit: 1.3 lbs.
- Shipping: 1.76 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty(authorized online retailer): Lifetime