Panamax Gray Home Theater Power Management Surge Protector - M8AV
Home Theater Power Management
AC power, telephone and coax lines can provide direct pathways for surges and spikes to enter and damage expensive audio/video equipment. M8-AV eliminates voltage irregularities & protects your AV system.
Panamax's patented AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming line voltage and disconnects your equipment in the event of an over voltage or undervoltage (brownout). Power is automatically reconnecte dwhen voltage returns to a safe level, eliminating service calls or system downtime.
Improves Picture & Sound Quality
The M8-AV's Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminate common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
- Cable/Sat Protection: Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over Cable, Satellite, and Antenna lines.
- Telephone Line Protection: Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over telephone lines.
- AVM: Protects equipment against prolonged over/under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
- Surge Protection: Exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ circuitry. In the event of a catastophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
- 8 Outlets: 8 filtered and surge protected outlets for all of your power needs.
- Hi Def Ready: Hi-Def Designed to work with your High Definition system.
- UL 1449 Suppression RatingÂ 500V
- Thermal Fusing Yes
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation 1650 Joules
- Response Time <1ns
- Protection Modes L-N, L-G, N-G
- Protect or Disconnect™ Circuitry Yes
- Peak Impulse Current 52,000 Amps
- Patented Power Management Circuit Yes
- Maximum Current Rating 15 A (1800W)
- Line Voltage 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Initial Clamping LevelÂ 200V Peak, 141V RMS
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration 50 dB(100 KHz - 1 MHz)
- Auto-resetting Under-voltage shutoff 90V ± 6V
- Auto-resetting Over-voltage shutoff 144V ± 8V
- Wires Protected 2 wire, 1 pair (3,4)
- Suppression Modes Metallic & Longitudinal
- Fuseless / Auto-reseting Yes
- Connectors RJ-11
- Clamping Level 260V
- Capacitance 30 pf (approx.)
Universal Coaxial Protection
- Shielded Yes
- Insertion Loss <0.5 dB
- HD 1080 i/p Ready Yes
- Frequency Range 0MHz - 2.2 GHz
- Connections Female "F", Gold Plated
- Clamping LevelÂ 75V
- Bidirectional Yes
- Depth: 12"
- Width: 5"
- Height: 1.75"
- Unit: 3.5 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- $5,000,000 Lifetime Limited Connected Equipment Protection Policy
- Lifetime Limited Product Warranty: Panamax warrants to the purchaser of any standard Panamax surge protector that the surge protector shall be free of defects in design, material, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective unit.
- Warranty Limitation For Internet Purchasers: Panamax products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer! Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to insure warranty compliant installations.