Apple MobileMe Software - MC289ZA
Everything you need. Anywhere you are.
Maybe you have a computer at home, one at work, and an iPhone or iPod touch. And it can be hard to keep them all up to date. But now there’s MobileMe. Wherever you are, your iPhone, iPod touch, Mac, and PC are always current and always in sync. And with a suite of elegant new web applications, you can access your data from anywhere.
MobileMe stores your email, calendar, and contacts on a secure online server, or “cloud.” The cloud pushes the most current data to your iPhone, iPod touch, and computer so you’re always up to date. And your email, calendar, contacts, photos, and documents are accessible over the Internet through a set of easy-to-use web applications.
- A Family Pack subscription includes one Individual account with 20GB of combined email and file storage, plus four Family Member accounts, each with its own email address and 5GB of storage. Convert an Individual account to a Family Pack anytime you like you just pay the difference.
- One-year subscription
- Push email, push calendar, and push contacts
Get an email account at me.com and an online address book and calendar, which are accessible from your devices and the web. Changes you make on one device are automatically pushed up to the cloud and down to your other devices, keeping them all in sync. MobileMe works seamlessly with familiar applications such as Outlook on a PC and Mail and iCal on your Mac.
- Web applications at me.com
MobileMe offers a rich set of integrated web applications at me.com to manage your email, contacts, calendar, photos, documents, and more. The web applications look like desktop applications, with a beautiful, uncluttered interface and no ads. They can be accessed from any modern browser on a Mac or PC.
- MobileMe Gallery for photo sharing
Upload your photos to the cloud to create an amazing photo sharing experience on the web that’s accessible from any device.
- MobileMe iDisk for online document access
Upload, share, and access your documents from any web browser with iDisk. Easily share files too big to email.
- 40GB of online storage
Get 40GB of storage space to keep your email, calendar, contacts, photos, and files in the cloud.
- Compatible device: Mac, PC, iPhone, or iPod touch.
- For Mac: Mac OS X v10.5.8 Leopard or Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later (recommended); Firefox 3, Safari 3.1, or later.
- For PC: Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP Home or Professional (SP2) or later; Firefox 3, Safari 3.1, or later or Internet Explorer 7*; Microsoft Outlook 2003 or later recommended.
- For iPhone and iPod touch: iPhone OS 3.1 software or later.
- iTunes 9 or later (free download from www.itunes.com/download).
- Internet access with compatible ISP (broadband required for web applications); fees may apply.
- iPhone requires Wi-Fi or cellular network data connection for over-the-air updates; iPod touch requires Wi-Fi connection.
- Some features require iLife 08 or later.
- * Internet Explorer 7 is not fully supported. Internet Explorer 7 has known compatibility issues with modern web standards that affect Web 2.0 applications such as MobileMe. You can use Internet Explorer 7, but you will not have access to all MobileMe features and will experience slower performance.
What’s in the Box:
- Account activation key
- Welcome to MobileMe setup guide
- Your use of MobileMe is subject to your acceptance of the Terms of Service and any other license or use agreements provided to you as part of MobileMe. MobileMe is available to persons age 13 and older. Annual subscription fee required. Use the key included in the box to activate your subscription at www.me.com/activate. You must activate within 9 months of purchase.
- About MobileMe Family Pack: The MobileMe Family Pack is an individual MobileMe subscription plus four Family Member Accounts, each with its own email address, iDisk folder, and 5GB of online storage space (40GB total online storage).