Nikon COOLPIX S3000 Plum 12 Megapixel Digital Camera, Model COOLPIXS3000P
- 12.0 Megapixels for stunning prints as large as 16 x 20 inches
- 4x Wide-angle Zoom-NIKKOR Glass Lens has a versatile zoom range from wide 27mm to 108mm telephoto coverage that gets you close to your subject while capturing expansive landscapes
- Incredible, Bright 2.7-inch LCD makes images and movies easy to compose and share with a wide-viewing angle and anti-glare coating
- 4-way VR Image Stabilization System
- Electronic VR Image Stabilization minimizes the effect of camera shake
- Motion Detection automatically detects moving subjects and adjusts shutter speed and ISO setting to compensate for cameras hake and subject movement
- High ISO up to 3200 capability helps give you sharper results when shooting in low light or capturing fast-moving subjects.
- Nikon's original Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically takes up to 10 shots while the shutter is pressed and saves the sharpest image
- High Quality TV Movies with Sound records 640x480 at 30 fps movies for easy playback on your compute
- Slim, Stylish, Metal Design in a variety of stunning colors for pocketable convenience and individuality
- Smart Portrait System includes:
- Smile Timer and Blink Proof makes sure you'll always catch the decisive moment when your subject smiles and Blink Proof function shoots two pictures and automatically saves the one in which the subject's eyes remain open.
- Blink Warning, when activated alerts you that the subject may have blinked and allows you to retake the photo.
- In-Camera Red-Eye Fix¢â automatically fixes, while shooting, most instances of red-eye in the camera. You may never see red-eye again
- Face-Priority AF Nikon's face-finding technology that automatically focuses on up to 12 faces
- Skin Softening smoothes skin tone at three different levels for optimal portraits
- EXPEED Image Processing ensures high-quality pictures with stunning color and sharpness. Nikon's comprehensive digital imaging processing concept incorporates the know-how and technologies accumulated throughout our long history of photographic and digital imaging development and is custom-tuned for COOLPIX. Applied optimized technologies render natural-looking pictures of incredible quality and quick response so you won't miss that special moment
- Subject Tracking will automatically track a moving subject to ensure sharp focus
- Quick Retouch optimizes contrast and color vividness for beautiful images
- Scene Auto Selector automatically recognizes the scene in your picture and adjusts camera setting
- D-Lighting rescues dark or backlit images by improving brightness and detail during playback
- 16 Scene Modes for optimized shooting in various settings
- Macro shooting as close as 3.1"
- 5 Color Options for special filter effects. Choose from: standard color, vivid color, black-and-white, sepia and cyanotype
|Image Sensor Type||CCD|
|Sensor Size||1/2.3 in.|
|Total Pixels||12.39 million|
|Effective Pixels||12.0 million||Image Area (pixels)||4000 x 3000(12M)|
3264 x 2448(8M)
2592 x 1944(5M)
2048 x 1536(3M)
1024 x 768(PC)
640 x 480(VGA)
3968 x 2232(16:9)
|Vibration Reduction||Electronic VR|
|LCD Monitor Size||2.7 in. diagonal|
|LCD Monitor Type||TFT LCD with anti-reflection coating|
|LCD Monitor Resolution||230,000 Dots|
|ISO Sensitivity||ISO 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, Auto (auto gain ISO 80-1600), Fixed range auto (ISO 80-400, 80-800)|
Not compatible with Multi Media Cards (MMC).
|Internal Memory||Approx. 47MB|
|Lens Specification||4.9-19.6mm (35mm  format picture angle: 27-108mm); f/3.2-5.9; Digital zoom: up to 4x (35mm  format picture angle: 432mm) |
|Focus Range||50cm (1 ft. 8 in.) to infinity (¡Ä), Macro close-up mode: 8 cm (3.2 in.) to infinity (¡Ä)|
|Battery / Batteries||Nikon EN-EL10 Lithium-ion Battery|
|AC Adapter||Charging AC Adapter EH-68P|
EH-62D AC Adapter (optional)
|Battery Charger||MH-63 Battery Charger|
|Battery Life (shots per charge)||EN-EL10: |
Based on CIPA industry standard for measuring life of camera batteries. Measured at 23¡ÆC (73¡ÆF); zoom adjusted with each shot, built-in flash fired with every other shot, image mode set to Normal.
|Approx. Dimensions||Height: 2.2 in. (55.9mm)|
Width: 3.8 in. (94.3mm)
Depth: 0.8 in. (19.0mm)
|Approx. Weight||4.1 oz. (116g)|
Method of noting dimensions and weight is in accordance with CIPA DCG-005-2009 guideline.
|Supplied Software||Software Suite CD-ROM|
|Optional Accessories||AC Adapter EH-62D, Battery Charger MH-63|
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL10
- Charging AC Adapter EH-68P
- USB Cable UC-E6
- Audio Video Cable EG-CP14
- Strap AN-CP19
- Software Suite CD-ROM
- Width: 3.8"
- Height: 2.2"
- Depth: 0.8"
- Unit: 4.1 oz.
- Shipping: 2 Ibs.
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): Limited One Year Parts and Labor