Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS Blue 12.1 Megapixel Digital Camera - SD1300ISBLUE
Layers of Color, Layers of Beauty.
It's all about the power of contrast. Color that defies convention. Sleek, gentle curves that merge art and technology into a camera designed to inspire. The PowerShot SD1300 IS Digital ELPH camera captures your world as much as it expresses your originality, with bold innovations that include remarkable Low Light performance. Everything looks right. Hold it...and everything feels right, too.
- Capture each one of your family and friends in every shot with a 28mm Wide-Angle Lens, 4x Optical Zoom and Optical Image Stabilizer.
- Smart AUTO mode intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on 18 predefined shooting situations.
- 12.1 Megapixel resolution makes it a breeze to print large size images with clarity and detail.
- Bright, clear 2.7-inch PureColor System LCD for taking and reviewing pictures.
- Cool, crisp colors to match any personality.
- Shoot in Low Light mode for dimly-lit situations.
- PowerShot SD1300 IS Digital ELPH Body
- Lithium-ion Battery Pack NB-6L
- Battery Charger CB-2LY
- Wrist Strap WS-DC7
- Digital Camera Solution CD-ROM
- USB Interface Cable IFC-400PCU
- AV Cable AVC-DC400
Type of Camera
- Type of Camera: Compact digital still camera with built-in flash, 4x Optical/4x Digital/16x Combined Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer System
Image Capture Device
- Type: 12.1 Megapixel, 1/2.3-inch type Charge Coupled Device (CCD)
- Total Pixels: Approx. 12.7 Megapixels
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 12.1 Megapixels
- Focal Length: 5.0 (W) - 20.0 (T) mm (35mm film equivalent: 28 - 112mm)
- Digital Zoom: 4x
- Focusing Range:
- Normal: 1.2 in. (3 cm) - infinity (W), 1.6 ft. (50 cm) - infinity (T)
- Macro: 1.2 in. - 1.6 ft. (3 - 50cm) (W)
- Autofocus System: TTL Autofocus
Viewfinder & Monitor
- Viewfinder: N/A
- LCD Monitor: TFT color LCD widescreen with wide viewing angle (PureColor System LCD)
- LCD Pixels: Approx. 230,000 pixels
- LCD Coverage: Approx. 100%
Aperture and Shutter
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.7 (W) - f/5.6 (T)
- Shutter Speed:
- 1 - 1/1500 sec.
- 15 - 1/1600 sec. (Total shutter speed range)
- Shutter speeds differ depending on the shooting mode
- Shutter speeds availabe in Long Shutter: 15, 13, 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3.2, 2.5, 2, 1.6, 1.3, 1 (unit: sec.)
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, ISO 80/100/200/400/800/1600 equivalent
- (Standard output sensitivity. Recommended exposure index)
- Light Metering Method: Evaluative*, Center-weighted average, Spot
- Exposure Control Method: Program AE; i-Contrast; AE Lock
- Exposure Compensation: +/-2 stops in 1/3-stop increments
- White Balance Control: Auto*, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Custom
- *Facial color is evaluated in Face AiAF.
- Built-in Flash: Auto, Red-eye Reduction, Red-eye Correction, Flash On, Flash Off; FE lock, Slow Synchro
- Flash Range: 12 in. - 13 ft. (W), 1.6 - 6.6 ft. (T), (30 cm - 4.0 m (W), 50 cm - 2.0 m (T))
- Recycling Time: 10 sec. or less (battery voltage=3.7V)
- Shooting Modes: P, Auto*, Easy, Portrait, Landscape, Night Snapshot, Kids & Pets, Indoor, SCN**, Movie
- Auto*, P, Portrait, Night Snapshot, Kids & Pets, Indoor, Face Self-Timer, Low Light, Beach, Underwater, Foliage, Snow, Fireworks, Long Shutter, Movie
*Automatically detects shooting scene
- Photo Effects: My Colors Off, Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, Black & White, Custom Color* *Adjustment of contrast, sharpness and saturation available
- Self-Timer: Approx. Approx. 10-sec. delay/approx. 2-sec. delay/custom*
* Shooting start time (0-10 sec. (in one-second increments), 15/20/30 sec.) and number of shots (1-10 shots (in one-second increments)) can be specified.
- Continuous Shooting: Approx. 0.9 shots/sec. (approx. 2.6 shots/sec/ in Low Light)
- Storage Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card, MultiMediaCard, MMC Plus Card, HC MMC Plus Card
- File Format: Design rule for Camera File System, DPOF (Version 1.1) compliant
- Image Compression: Normal, Fine
- JPEG Compression Mode
- Still Image: Exif 2.2 (JPEG)
- Movie: AVI (Image: Motion JPEG; Audio: WAVE (Monaural))
- Number of Recording Pixels: Still Image: 4,000 x 3,000 (Large), 3,264 x 2448 (Medium 1), 2,592 x 1,944 (Medium 2), 1,600 x 1,200 (Medium 3/Date Stamp), 640 x 480 (Small), 4,000 x 2,248 (Widescreen), 1,600 x 1,200 (Low Light)
- Playback Modes File
- Auto Rotate (Automatic vertical/horizontal detection), Resume Playback, Image Advance (Operation Tools, Transition Effects), Rotate, Jump, Slide Show (Playback Interval, Repeat, Effect, Playlist).
- Still Image: Single, Magnification (approx. 2x-10x), Jump, Auto Rotate, Rotate, Resume, Playback, Transition Effects (2 types), Histogram, Overexposure Warning, Index (4 - 130 thumbnails), Red-eye Correction, Resize, i-Contrast
- Movie: Normal playback*, slow motion**, pause, first frame, last frame, next frame, fast forward, fast rewind, resume
- Displays playback position and shooting time
- * Audio settings available in 5 levels.
- ** 5 levels (including normal playback), sound not available.
- Erase Modes
- Still Image: single image, all images
- The image data in the memory card stored with the Design rule for Camera File systems format can be erased (however, protected images cannot be erased)
Movie: Movies can be erased one at a time
- Computer Interface: Hi-speed USB (dedicated connector (female) with unified type of digital video*)
* 2 mini-B compatible
- Video Out: NTSC/PAL
- Audio Out: Monaural
- Other: SD Memory card slot; direct connection to Canon SELPHY Compact Photo Printers, PIXMA Photo Printers and PictBridge-compatible printers via camera's USB 2.0 Hi-Speed cable
- Power Source:
- Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery Pack NB-6L
- AC Adapter Kit ACK-DC40 (optional)
- Shooting Capacity: Approx. 240 shots (LCD on)
- Playback Time: Approx. 7 hrs*.
* LCD screen on. The above figures comply with CIPA testing standards and apply when fully-charged batteries are used.
- Operating Temperature: 32-104°F/0-40°C
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%
- Width: 3.56"
- Height: 2.2"
- Depth: 0.83"
- Unit: 0.29 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lb
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor