Ball Engineer Master II Telemeter Chronograph Black Dial Men's Watch - CM1020CSJBK
At BALL Watch, innovation and creativity are the cornerstones on the foundation of their corporate mission, "Accuracy Under Adverse Conditions". Continuing in the tradition of Webster Clay Ball, BALL Watch aspires to manufacture the most accurate mechanical watches on the planet, ruggedized for use by those that live / work / play in truly adverse conditions. With unlimited inspiration, BALL is today setting the standards just as Webster Clay Ball did in the late 1800s and through the early 1900s.
All Ball Watches are equipped with the patented, Ball-engineered self-powered micro gas light technology that makes Ball watches light up brightly for at least 25 years. Other innovations of Ball are a 7,500 G force shock resistance, the -40 degree Celsius temperature rating, and a patented crown protection system.
(Click hyperlink text to view)
- BALL watches feature self-powered micro gas lights containing tritium 3H for the ultimate in night readability.
- Gaseous tritium light sources GTLS glow 100 times brighter than luminous paint for more than 25 years!
- BALL exclusively uses GTLS that are certified for military use.
- Movement: Automatic caliber ETA 7750
- Functions: Chronograph with accumulated time measurement up to 30 minutes, telemetric scale, hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds, day and date; 27 micro gas tubes on dial and hands for night readability
- Shock Resistant: 5,000Gs
- Water Resistant: 100m
- Magnetic Resistant: 4,800A/m
- Case: 41mm diameter stainless steel, 16.2mm height, Stainless steel fixed bezel, Anti-reflective convex sapphire crystal, Screwed-in crown
- Bracelet: Stainless steel with folding clasp
- Dial: Black
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
2 Years Warranty
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.