Life Fitness T7-0 Treadmill - T70000001
Striking design aesthetics combined with unmatched customization and personalization options. The T7-0 is as unique as you are. From the adjustable FlexDeck® Select to programs that record and remember your every move, the T7-0 delivers a workout that is just what you want it to be. We designed it to be the perfect treadmill for the home. You design it to be the perfect treadmill for you.
- 4 user profiles store personal settings and custom workouts. Each user can create 7 My Workouts™ personalized workouts and 7 custom workouts.
- Built-in reading rack plus dual cupholders and a front-mounted accessory tray to hold cell phone, MP3 player, or remote. Removable cupholders make cleaning a snap.
- Deluxe LED console with back-lit TouchSensor™ buttons that guide the user through their workout keystrokes. Features message center providing workout feedback and a workout profile display that shows workout progress.
- Polar® wireless and Lifepulse™ digital contact heart rate monitoring system (wireless chest strap included)
- The patented FlexDeck® Select shock absorption system allows you to adjust the firmness of the running surface to match different outdoor conditions or preferences in your household. The FlexDeck also reduces impact to joints by nearly 30% compared to ordinary treadmills.
- Touch-sensitive, ergonomically placed controls, including a lower control pad that brings the buttons you use most often closer to you. And the GoSystem™ Quick Start feature remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions, so you can get started with the push of a button.
- Manual: Gives you complete freedom to choose your own speed and incline levels
- Hill: Challenges you with intervals of multiple hills and valleys with each hill becoming progressively more difficult
- Random: Includes many different motivating combinations of hills and valleys
- EZ Incline/Resistance: Slowly and progressively increases incline so you are less aware of the building demands.
- Fat Burn: A great workout for beginners or for those days when you need a lighter workout. Automatically adjusts incline to maintain your heart rate at 65% of your theoretical maximum.
- Cardio: Maximizes caloric burn and boosts your energy level. Automatically adjusts incline to maintain your heart rate at 80% of your theoretical maximum.
- Heart Rate Hill™: An interval workout made up of three hills with each hill becoming progressively more difficult based on your heart rate goals. The first hill is 70% of your maximum heart rate (HRMax) and becomes progressively tougher (75% HRMax on the second hill and 80% HRMax on the third hill). The valley is always defined as 65% HRMax. Similar to training for sports activities such as hockey, basketball, and soccer.
- Heart Rate Interval™: Climb a series of alternating hills (80% maximum heart rate - HRMax) and valleys (65% HRMax). The number of times you climb each hill depends on your fitness level. Similar to training for endurance activities such as triathlons and running.
- Extreme Heart Rate™: Quickly raises and lowers treadmill incline to get your heart rate up to 85% HRMax and down to 65% HRMax as quickly as possible. Similar to training for sports activities such as tennis, racquetball, football, and sprinting.
- Distance Goal: This workout is designed to build endurance. The objective is to cover a certain distance in miles. Once the objective is met, the workout automatically transitions into a cool-down phase, and ends afterward.
- Time in Zone Goal: Console displays the accumulated time in your target heart rate zone.
- Daily Training Workout: 30-Minute Walk: Adjusts speed and incline from your chosen level to simulate an outdoor walk--ideal for beginners or regular walkers.
- Daily Training Workout: 45-Minute Cross-Train: Challenges you with a time-based workout, shifting between selected walk and jog speeds based on difficulty level.
- Daily Training Workout: 3-mile (4.8 km) jog: Varies speed and incline for distance-based workout depending on selected difficultly level.
- 10,000 Steps: This workout is based on reaching a goal of 10,000 steps. The program will ask the user to enter the amount of steps already taken for the day, and begin counting up from that number. Experts in fitness and weight management recommend setting a 10,000 steps per day goal as a way to improve overall health and help increase fitness levels by focusing on counting steps instead of calories or miles.
- Weight Loss: The Weight Loss workout was developed to take the user through an interval training program specially developed to burn fat. The program has three hills of the same intensity.
- Custom Workouts (7): Create and replay a favorite program with specific speed, incline, level, and target heart rate changes. The ultimate customization.
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Polar® wireless chest strap included: Provides accurate, hands-free heart rate monitoring.
- Cool Down Mode: Based on your workout's specific time, incline, and heart rate level, this customized cool down ensures that your heart rate properly returns to a normal level at the end of a workout
- Go System™ One-Touch Quick Start: The fastest route to working out since you don't have to choose a specific exercise program
- On-the-Fly Programming: Conveniently allows you to change programs without restarting or losing your current workout information
- My Workouts™ Programs (7): Save time by storing up to seven pre-programmed Life Fitness workout programs--and replay them at any time. Rename them for different days of the week or different users in your household. Your weight and incline levels are automatically saved, and you can also store personal results for each workout program to keep track of your progress.
- User Profiles (4): Perfect for multi-user households, user profiles save your vital statistics, preferences, and custom workouts.
Sports Training Workouts
- Time-Based Goal: For a time specified by the user, this workout uses 1.5% incline as the baseline to accurately simulate running outdoors on flat ground. Anything below a 1.5% grade is then used to simulate running downhill. The inclines and declines last between 30 and 60 seconds. The goal of the workout is to help users train for outdoor running.
- 5k Sport Training: A distance-goal workout that simulates an actual terrain with varying incline levels. It is designed to assist runners in training for a 5-kilometer, or 3.1-mile, race.
- 10k Sport Training: A distance-goal workout that simulates an actual terrain with varying incline levels. It is designed to assist runners in training for a 10-kilometer, or 6.2-mile, race.
- Distance-Based Goal: For a distance specified by the user, this workout uses 1.5% incline as the baseline to accurately simulate running outdoors on flat ground. Anything below a 1.5% is then used to simulate running downhill. The incline and declines last between 30 and 60 seconds. The goal of the workout is to help users train for outdoor running.
- Calories per Hour
- Display Type: Amber LEDs
- Heart Rate
- Speed (mph/ km/h)
- Target Heart Rate
- Time in Heart Rate Zone
- Workout Feedback Display: 16-character message center
- Workout Profile™ Display: 10x24 segments
- Speed: 0.5 - 12 mph (0.8 - 20 kph)
- Incline: 0-15% in 0.5% increments (0.1% increments during HeartSync™ heart rate controlled workouts)
- Motor System: 3.0 Horsepower Continuous Duty DC MagnaDrive™ Motor System
- Deck: 3/4" Commercial Grade Isocyanide
- Deck Shock Absorption: FlexDeck® Select adjustable shock absorption system with 3 firmness settings
- Handrails: ErgoBar™ front handlebar with side handrails
- Belt: Extra-wide 60"L x 22"W multi-ply, pre-lubricated (153 cm x 56 cm)
- Rollers: 2.5" (6 cm) precision crowned
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (180 kg)
- Power Requirements: All major voltage configurations
- Motor Controller: Life Fitness-designed microprocessor-based PWM controller
- Safety: CE, CEN, CSA, TUV, UL Certified
- Height: 59"
- Width: 32"
- Depth: 80.25"
- Unit: 340 lbs
- Shipping: 375 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Lifetime on frame and Lifespring™ shock absorbers
- 10-year on motor
- 7-year on electrical and mechanical parts
- 1-year on labor (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)