Life Fitness Advanced Console For Treadmill - ADVT000X0102
Advanced console offers everything from basic console with added workout variety and advanced programs to help you better reach your fitness goals
- 10 Workout Programs
- Polar Wireless Heart Rate Chest Strap
- HeartSync Heart Rate Controlled Workouts
- Goal Workouts
- 2 User Profiles
- 2 Custom Workouts
- Race Mode
- For F3 & T3 Treadmills
- Manual: Gives you complete freedom to choose your own speed and incline levels
- Hill: Challenges you with intervals of multiple hills and valleys with each hill becoming progressively more difficult
- Random: Includes many different motivating combinations of hills and valleys
- EZ Incline/Resistance: Slowly and progressively increases incline so you are less aware of the building demands.
- Goal Workouts: Set your workout goal, including calorie-burn, distance, or target heart rate, and exercise until you reach it.
- Custom Workouts (2): Create and replay a favorite program with specific speed, incline, level, and target heart rate changes. The ultimate customization.
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Polar® wireless chest strap included: Provides accurate, hands-free heart rate monitoring.
- Race Mode: Challenge yourself against a computer-simulated pacer.
- Cool Down Mode: Based on your workout's specific time, incline, and heart rate level, this customized cool down ensures that your heart rate properly returns to a normal level at the end of a workout
- Warm Up Mode: Participate in a pre-determined warm-up period before you begin your workout.
- User Profiles (2): Perfect for multi-user households, user profiles save your vital statistics, preferences, and custom workouts.
- Go System™ One-Touch Quick Start: The fastest route to working out since you don't have to choose a specific exercise program
- On-the-Fly Programming: Conveniently allows you to change programs without restarting or losing your current workout information
Sports Training Workouts
- Time-Based Goal: For a time specified by the user, this workout uses 1.5% incline as the baseline to accurately simulate running outdoors on flat ground. Anything below a 1.5% grade is then used to simulate running downhill. The inclines and declines last between 30 and 60 seconds. The goal of the workout is to help users train for outdoor running.
- Distance-Based Goal: For a distance specified by the user, this workout uses 1.5% incline as the baseline to accurately simulate running outdoors on flat ground. Anything below a 1.5% is then used to simulate running downhill. The incline and declines last between 30 and 60 seconds. The goal of the workout is to help users train for outdoor running.
- Animated Symbols
- Display Type: LCD with blue background and white characters
- Heart Rate
- LCD Display Size: 4" x 6" (10.2 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Speed (mph/ km/h)
- Target Heart Rate
- Workout Feedback Display: 16-character message center
- Workout Profile™ Display: 9 x 24 segments