VTech Black Expandable Digital Cordless Phone System With Bluetooth Wireless Technology - LS6245
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology provides the best sound quality, security and range in cordless phones
- DECT 6.0 technology is a newly available frequency band that provides improved range without needing to boost the power. The sound quality on our DECT models is superior to existing 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz models and enables the user to talk anywhere in their home or office without interference from a wireless network. This proven and reliable technology has been in use for a number of years in Europe and has proven to provide brilliant quality of voice and sound, high protection against eavesdropping and better range than 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz phone systems.
- No buttons-uses touch technology
- Expandable up to 12 handsets and requires only one phone jack
- Dual caller ID/call waiting*—stores 100 calls
- Both the handset and base display the name and number of the last 100 callers. (*Caller ID service requires a subscription from your local telephone company.)
- Handset and base speakerphones—enjoy hands-free conversations
- With just the touch of a button, hands-free conversations are made easy with the base and handset speakerphones.
- Polyphonic musical ring tones
- Personalize your phone by choosing from superior-sounding ring tones preset into the phone.
- Interference free for crystal clear conversations
- Won't interfere with wireless networks and other electronic devices
- Protect yourself from identity theft with digital security
- Your call is digitized and encrypted, making it nearly impossible for someone to eavesdrop
- Large reverse LCD with white backlighting
- Connect two different cell phones at the same time
- Connects to Bluetooth cell phones
- Make and receive cellular calls with the ease and comfort of a home phone system--avoid the mad dash to catch a cell call before it goes to voicemail.
- Make and receive both landline and cellular calls when connected to a cell phone via bluetooth technology
- Store up to 4 different cellular profiles
- 14 Minutes of recording time
- Answering system available from handset
- Listen, delete and save your messages from any of the accessory handsets.
- Audible time and date stamp on recorded messages
- When listening to your messages, the answering system will audibly let you know what day and time the message was left.
- Digital answering system—no tapes or moving parts
- Digital answering systems will answer the call when you can't. Tapeless operation ensures reliable performance, the ability to selectively save and delete messages and remote access to retrieve messages when you're away from home.
- 100 name and number phonebook directory—easily store and dial frequently called numbers
- Keep those important numbers where you can always find them. Store up to 100 names and numbers in your handset directory and easily access them by entering the first letter of the name or scrolling alphabetically.
- Conference an outside call between handsets
- Intercom between handsets—no more shouting, "Dinner Time!"
- Transfer calls between handsets—no more shouting, "It's for you!"
- 100% RoHS compliant
- Additional keypad on base
- ENERGY STAR® qualified cordless phone
- Products that earn the ENERGY STAR® prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Handset volume control
- Easily adjust the volume to better hear your phone conversation with volume control keys located on the handset.
- Last 20 number redial
- Page/handset locator
- Communicate from handset to handset or find a misplaced phone with the page feature.
- Selectable ring tones
- Choose from several ring tones provided.
- Slim handset size
- Trilingual prompts—choose between English, Spanish or French
- Adjust the language on your menu screens.
- WiFi friendly—won't interfere with wireless networks
The 6245 has been tested for compatibility with many of the most popular Bluetooth cell phones and headsets. Cellular phones and headsets from Motorola®, Samsung™, LG®, Nokia™, Sony®, BlackBerry (from RIM®), Palm®, Southwing®, Plantronics® and other manufacturers have been tested and found to be compatible with this product.
**Other cell phones and headsets may be compatible with this product. The list below only represents models that were tested and confirmed for basic operation.**
- Apple: iPhone 3G
- BlackBerry: Curve 8320, Pearl (8100)
- LG: CE110, Dare VX9700, INCITE CT810, Invision CB630, Lotus LX600
- Motorola: MOTORAZR V3xx, MOTO VU204, MOTO Z9, RAZR V3, RAZR2 V8, RAZR2 V9
- Nokia: 6085, 6103, 6263
- Palm: Treo 680
- Samsung: A767 Propel, BlackJack II i617, Eternity A867, Gravity T459, Rant M540
- Sony: W580i
- Jawbone: Jawbone II
- LG: HBM-760
- Motorola: H780 H15 H710 H500
- Plantronics: Explorer 340 Explorer 370
- Samsung: WEP 350
- Technocel: T10
- Nokia: HS-11W HS-26W
- Apple: Apple
- Height: 8.03"
- Width: 1.65"
- Depth: 0.75"
- Height: 9.84"
- Width: 3.74"
- Depth: 2.01"
- Handset: 0.32 lbs (Including Battery)
- Base: 0.66 lbs
- Total: 2 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor