Oakley POLARIZED JUPITER LX Grey Polarized Lens Men's Sunglasses - 03761
Original style isn’t dead but it’s practically got cops drawing chalk lines around it. When was the last time you found shades that dialed in something real without flash or show? All it takes is some clean lines, a few angles with attitude and a whole lot of technology. Introducing OAKLEY JUPITER® LX, a pure approach to original style. This is how we spell authenticity. No exclamation point needed just a smooth look with icon accents, sculptural detailing and metal bands for an assertive edge.
When you name sunglasses after the Roman god of light and sky, you better be sure the lenses are up to the task. OAKLEY JUPITER LX uses HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) for clarity that exceeds all ANSI Z80.3 standards. You also get impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and even 100% UV filtering. The comfortable Three-Point Fit takes advantage of lightweight acetate frame material. Sculpturally integrated hinges put an accent on durability, and six-base lens curvature widens your peripheral view.
Our Grey lenses help you maintain color recognition on sunny days of average brightness. For enhanced visual contrast plus light filtering that begs for blinding sun, select the frame that comes with Dark Bronze lenses. Pick your favorite then put a toe tag on the ordinary sunglasses you’ve been wearing, and give original style a new lease on life.
- Grey Polarized Lens
Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens that cuts blinding glare while offering truer color perception.
- Light Transmission: 17%
- Protection Index: 3
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight hand made Acetate frame
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet.
- Accents include sculpturally integrated hinge mechanism, and metal icons
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal band and icon accents, with square O Icon design
- Optical precision and performance that exceeds all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Solid Black Frame/ Grey Polarized Lens Finish
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts and labor