Microsoft LifeCam VX-5000 Black Webcam - RKA00001
Introducing the Microsoft LifeCam VX-5000 – Featuring Windows Live compatibility, World Class VGA Optics, superior low-light performance and a fun flexible design. Share more experiences with family and friends. Optimized for Windows LIVE Messenger.
- Windows Live Movie Maker
Start a movie project with one click, then upload widescreen video to social networking sites.
- Windows Live Photo Gallery
Easily upload a photo that you can edit, tag, and share with friends and family.
- Windows Live™ Call Button
It's simple to start video calls. One touch of the Windows Live Call Button lets you see who's online, and you're on your way to making a video call.
- LifeCam Dashboard
Add special effects and control your webcam—all from the Windows Live Messenger window.
- World Class VGA Optics
See more clearly with 2x the light collection than regular VGA optics.
- Superior Low-light Performance
Auto-adjusts for low-light conditions.
- Flexible Stand
Bend, fold and shape the flexible base for the best angle on laptop screens, flat panels and traditional monitors.
- Optimized for Windows Live™ Messenger
Windows Live Messenger lets you chat online via text, voice and video. Combine the features of Windows Live with the LifeCam VX-5000 for an unforgettable experience.
- 1.3 Megapixel Sensor
Take 1.3 megapixel photos to share with friends and family.
- Built-In Microphone
The built-in microphone automatically picks up your voice with remarkable clarity.
- Video Effects
Discover a fun way to express yourself with these entertaining video effects built into the LifeCam dashboard.
- Broad IM Compatibility
Works with: Windows Live™, AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Microsoft Office Communicator, Skype.
- 3X Digital Zoom
The zoom delivers realistic, up-close-and-personal video, so you can see the contours of every smile.
- Attaches to Desktops and Notebooks
Fits on most monitors, including flat screens and notebooks, or sits directly on your desk.
- Always Focused
The webcam is always in focus – no fine tuning needed. Focus depth of field is from 21” to 60”.
- Pan, Tilt and Zoom
The pan and tilt functionality make it a snap to capture the big picture, however you want to see it.
- Operating System
Windows® 7, Windows Vista® or Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or later
- Windows® 7: Intel Pentium® 4 2.8 GHz (Pentium Dual Core 1.8 GHz recommended), 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended), 200-600 MB hard drive space
- Windows Vista®: Intel Pentium® 4 2.8 GHz (Pentium Dual-Core 1.8 GHz or higher recommended), 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or later: Intel Pentium®4 1.8 GHz (Pentium 4.3 or higher recommended), 256MB of RAM (500MB recommended)
- Hard Drive
- Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or later: 400–1250 MB
- Windows Vista®: 200-600 MB
- Broadband Internet access required; access fees may apply
- USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Display adapter capable of 16-bit color depth or higher, 2 MB or higher video memory
- Width: 1.77"
- Length: 1.8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 3-Year Warranty