Viking 30" Professional Series Single Electric Wall Oven - VESO130WH
The Viking Professional Series 30" built-in electric single oven delivers a spacious electric oven with premium features. With the largest oven cavity, patent pending convection system, and improved performance, these self-cleaning ovens raise the benchmark for ultra-premium kitchens.
- TruConvec Convection Cooking
TruConvec Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- 10-Pass Broiler With Heat Reflector
Go from toasting to searing with the variety of settings available on the electric broiler with heat reflector. 10 pass broiler with heat reflector with HI, MED, and LOW settings provides intense searing heat for a variety of broiling applications.
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- Extra Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- Exclusivelargest, self-cleaning convection oven(s) available
- Exclusivepatent-pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system; 8-1/2 diameter two-speed fan (largest in the industry) works bi-directionally for optimal airflow
- ExclusiveRapid Ready system provides super-fast preheating
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector directs heat directly into food for quicker results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperature control
- Commercial-type styling and performance
- Heavy-duty handle
- Large, easy-to-read knobs and bezels
- Digital clock
- 100-minute timer
- Timed Bake feature
- Set oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours
- Shuts off when cooking time is complete
- Self-clean setting with indicator light
- High-density insulation contains heat for maximum energy savings, even during high-temperature self-cleaning
- Three heavy-duty, porcelain-coated racks/six rack positions (per oven)
- Includes heavy-duty broiler pan and tray for better broiling performance
- Halogen lighting
- High-performance cooking modes
- Convection (convection features in top oven only on double ovens)
- TruConvec Convection Cooking (Vikings exclusive air circulation system uses only a convection element in the rear of the oven with fan-forced airno direct heat from the top or bottom)
- Convection roast
- Convection bake
- Convection broil
- Convection dehydrate
- Convection defrost
- Depth: 29.5"
- Height: 51.25"
- Width: 25.56"
- Depth with door open: 45.75"
- Interior Width: 25.56"
- Interior Height: 25.56"
- Interior Depth: 25.56"
- Unit: 278 lbs
- Shipping: 298 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One-year full - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Five-year limited - heating elements
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items