Toshiba 40" 1080p HD LED TV With Net TV - 40UX600U
The UX600 series is a high quality LED TV line that is both simple and fun! We have packed amazing LED picture quality with deep blacks, robust Internet capability, and a long list of key Toshiba technologies, into our beautiful, Thin Air Lagoon™ design. In addition, the included Wi-Fi® Adapter makes it a total pleasure from day one.
- 1080p Full HD Display: With Full HD, there’s no need to scale down a 1080 signal. With twice the pixel resolution of 720p HD models, Full HD creates the pinnacle in picture quality.
- ClearFrame™ 120Hz Anti-Blur Technology: This advanced system virtually eliminates motion blur without decreasing image brightness, or adding flicker. Images are now crisp and clear regardless of image motion. ClearFrame™ doubles the displayed frame rate to 120 frames per second or 120 Hz. ClearFrame™ utilizes superior Motion Vector Frame Interpolation (MVFI) technology. Utilizing the power of the PixelPure™ processor, MVFI creates new frames, inserting them between the original frames.
- PixelPure® 5G 14-Bit Internal Digital Video Processing
- Resolution+ Super Resolution Technology: Resolution+ Super Resolution Technology upconverts and enhances 480i/p and 720p input signals for a more detailed picture.
- AutoView™: AutoView™ uses an external light sensor to automatically adjust various picture quality settings based on the amount of ambient room lighting and the type of video content you are watching for an improved viewing experience.
- DynaLight™ Dynamic Back-Light Control
- Cinema Mode 24 fps (5:5 Pulldown)
- Cinespeed™ LCD Panel: Cinespeed™ LCD panel has 8ms or less response speed necessary for cleaner high-action home theater images. A wide viewing angle ensures that you’ll have the best seat in the house.
- TheaterWide® Modes: Sets with TheaterWide® modes are ideal for displaying HDTV signals as well as "enhanced for widescreen television" DVDs. TheaterWide 1:Letterboxed image is digitally expanded 33% horizontally and vertically. Useful for reproducing Academy Standard (1.85:1) formatted software. TheaterWide 2:Letterboxed image is expanded 33% horizontally and 42% vertically. Particularly of use when viewing narrow letterboxed images originally filmed in Panavision or CinemaScope. TheaterWide 3:Letterboxed image is expanded 33% horizontally and 24% vertically. Can be utilized when displaying letterboxed images that incorporate narrow bands at the top and bottom of the picture.
- Color Temperature Control: Most Toshiba televisions provide three user-selectable Color Temperature settings affect the sets overall white balance. The "Warm" setting reduces the color temperature to an NTSC standard 6500 degrees Kelvin and delivers a redder image that is ideal for display in a dimly lit room. "Medium" and "Cool" provide a progressively bluer image for the best picture as room light levels are increased. Benefit: The viewer can adjust white balance to achieve the best television picture possible in any viewing environment, or they can simply adjust the picture to suit their personal tastes.
- Built-In ATSC/NTSC/QAM Digital Tuning: Built-In ATSC/NTSC/QAM digital tuning allows for tuning of standard cable channels as well as off-air digital broadcasts, in addition to digital "cable-in-the-clear" broadcasts.
- Native Mode™: Native Mode™ restores the size of the picture by the 3-5% that is generally lost during the normal over-scanning that occurs on traditional sets. It also avoids unnecessary scaling of 1920 x 1080 HD signals when displayed on REGZA 1080p Full HD LCD televisions.
- Deep Color
- Invisible Speakers
- Audyssey EQ™
- Mute/Half Mute
- Net TV™
- 802.11 Wi-Fi® Capable
- Included Wi-Fi® Adapter
- InstaPort™ Fast HDMI™ Switching
- Auto Aspect Control
- Gaming Mode
- Sleep Timer: The Sleep Timer allows you to fall asleep watching TV and have the TV turn itself off. Benefit: Allows the viewer to set the television to shut off after a preset amount of time.
- Channel Browser™: With Channel Browser, you can easily scan through the last 32 channels you have viewed, with screen images for the last five channels displayed, by channel, by favorites, and by input, at the touch of a button.
- Channel Labeling: Channel Labeling allows you to put the Call Letters on the screen along with the station numbers, so you always know what channel you're watching.
- Input Labeling
- Logo Light On/Off
- SD Card Slot
- 4-Item Universal Remote
- Energy Star Qualified
- ColorStream® HD Component Video Input (1)
- Side A/V: 1
- High Res PC Input (S-XGA, 15 pin, D-sub)
- IR Pass Through
- Dolby® Digital Optical Output
- Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- With Stand
- Height: 27.05"
- Width: 39.65"
- Depth: 12.95"
- Without Stand
- Height: 25.12"
- Width: 39.65"
- Depth: 1.96"
- Unit With Stand: 38.6 lbs
- Unit With Packaging: 32.2 lbs
- Shipping: 50 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts/ 90 Days Labor
1.Not all USB formats are compatible.
2.Estimated battery life of 7 ½ hours under the following conditions: LCD backlight minimum, using headphones (no built-in speaker), at room temperature. Actual time may vary based on product settings, usage patterns, operating environment and battery condition.
3.DVD media/formats are not universally compatible.