Kicker iK350 Black Stereo System With Dock - 09IK350
The iK350 portable powerhouse proves attitude runs in the family. Clear, powerful midrange and high frequencies flow from the full-range, 4-inch woofers and 1/2-inch tweeters. It really rocks with a 4.5-inch square reflex subwoofer in the back creating dynamic bass response that brings music and video to life. A specialized KICKER amplifier powers the unique vibe and includes internal digital signal processing with selectable bass or treble to fine-tune to the listener’s ears.
A lightweight, fully functional remote control handles adjustments any user would expect – play and pause selections, volume, mute, power on/off, skip forward and back, and fast-forward and back, as well as levels for bass, treble, or the auxiliary-input option. This remote goes above and beyond by taking the listener deep into the iPhone or iPod’s playlists, artists, albums or video. Powering up and user control is also handled through the rotary knob and its push features, which make it easy to change the volume, bass, treble and aux-input settings while viewing the LED indicator window. A docked iPhone or iPod always continues to charge, even when in Standby mode.
The auxiliary-input jack allows the connection of additional media players, CD player, computer or satellite radio units for other entertainment through the premium iKICK™ sound system. Composite Video Out lets the iPhone or iPod’s content play on a separate, larger video monitor. Fixed Audio Out provides flexibility by connecting the iKICK and iPhone or iPod to larger audio systems or entire-house audio distribution.
The iK350 includes a useful magnetic storage bay for stowing the remote, and a convenient integrated carry handle.
- Powerful amplifier with Digital Sound Processing
- Fits all iPhones™ and 4th-gen. or newer dockable iPods®, creating a most stable connection. (3rd-gen. or older iPods are usable through the Aux-In jack.)
- 4.5-inch square subwoofer delivers dynamic bass response and brings music to life.
- 4-inch woofers and 1/2-inch tweeters provide rich vocals and premium midrange sound quality.
- Lightweight remote allows easy control of stereo system and complete navigation through iPhone or iPod playlists, albums, artists or video.
- Composite Video Output lets you view video content on larger screens.
- Fixed Audio Out connects the unit and media player to larger audio systems or entire-house audio distribution.
- Auxiliary-Input connects other MP3 players, satellite radio, computers, or CD players for additional entertainment.
- Includes a useful magnetic storage bay for stowing the remote, and a convenient integrated carry handle.
- Speaker Design: 2-Way, Full-Range
- Woofer Sizes (in., mm): 5, 102
- Tweeter Sizes (in., mm): 0.5, 13
- Tweeter Design: Mylar
- Reflex Subwoofer Size (in., mm): 4.5 x 4.5, 114 x 114
- Effective Frequency Range (Hz): 65-20k
- Power Supply (volts, ampere): 12, 3
- Height: 8"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 7"
- Unit: 7.38 lbs
- Shipping: 10 lbs