Trane XV95 Series Two-Stage Gas Heating Furnace, Model TUH2C100A9V4VB
Delivering one of the highest efficiencies in the industry, the XV95, provides superior performance for the ultimate comfort experience.
- Efficient performance
The XV95 is rated with up to 95% AFUE and is Energy Star qualified
- Comfortable, even heating
Variable-speed fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation
- Durable construction
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability
- Nominal Capacity Output (BTUH) Stage1/Stage2: 61,800/95,000
- ICS* AFUE: 95
- Variable-speed blower
- Two-stage gas heat provides greater fuel efficiency and better comfort control
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R (™) mode
- Durable adaptive silicon Nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, In-shot burners
- One-piece aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
- 24-volt Fuse protects Controls
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Convertible to horizontal left
- AL29-4C Stainless Steel secondary Heat Exchanger
- Cleanable filter with spring-loaded filter rack
- ERV, humidifier and air cleaner compatible
- Height: 40"
- Width: 21"
- Depth: 28"
- Unit: 160 lbs
- Shipping: 169 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts