Motorola MotoQ Black Unlocked Cellular Phone, Model Q9H
The MOTO Q™ 9h global with Windows Mobile® 6.1 Standard offers advanced imaging, music features2 and ample storage.
- CANDY BAR
- DISPLAY: 65K TFT; 2.4 in. 320 x 240
- GSM: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows Mobile® 6.1
- MEGAPIXELS: 2.0
- DIGITAL ZOOM: True
MUSIC & VIDEO
- MUSIC ENABLED1
- MUSIC PLAYER: Windows Media® Player Mobile
- SPEAKER TYPE: Dual speakers
- VIDEO CAPABLE
- VIDEO CAPTURE
- CONTENT DELIVERY SERVICES2: True
- MEDIA SHARING1: Send photos, video clips, text and sound
- VIDEO PLAYER: AOL, Yahoo, MSN
- BATTERY TYPE: 1170 mAh Lithium Ion (standard)
- STANDBY TIME4: Up to approximately 456 hours (standard battery). Up to approximately 720 hours (extended battery).
- EMAIL2: Supports up to 8 email and messaging inboxes: POP3/IMAP4, Microsoft Exchange,Good Mobile Messaging and Blackberry Connect
- MULTIMEDIA MESSAGING (MMS)2
- TEXT MESSAGING (SMS)2: True
- INSTANT MESSAGING (IM)2: AOL, Yahoo, MSN
- BLUETOOTH® TECHNOLOGY5: Bluetooth Version 2.0 with A2DP
- WEB BROWSER: Opera & Internet Explorer Mobile
- SYNCHRONIZATION: ActiveSync® 4.5 for XP and Windows 2000 or Windows Mobile Device Center for Vista, Exchange Server 2003, 2007
- GPS AND LOCATION SERVICES1: Integrated GPS powered by Telenav
- DATA ACCESS6: GPRS/EDGE Class 10, HSDPA 3.6
- CONNECTOR TYPE: MicroUSB connector
- DATA TRANSMISSION RATE26: Up to 3.6 Mbps
INTERNET AND GAMES
- WEB ACCESS: 3G with Full HTML support
- CALLER ID2: Picture ID
- PHONE BOOK7: Virtually unlimited address book (dependent on available memory)
- VOICE DIALING
- NAVIGATION TOOL: 5 Way Navigation
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows Mobile® 6.1
- QWERTY KEYBOARD
- VOICE COMMANDS
- DISPLAY TYPE: 65K TFT
- COLORS: Black
- FORM FACTOR: Candy bar
- DISPLAY SIZE: 2.4 in. 320 x 240
PRODUCTIVITY AND SOFTWARE
- TIME AND DATE STAMP
- APPLICATIONS: Create , view , edit , save and send (Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel files), view PDFs and Zip and unzip any document using Documents to Go. Browse multiple websites at the same time with Opera browser. Manage personal information with Outlook Mobile (inbox, contacts, calendar and tasks).
- CLOCK: Alarm clock
- MEMORY8: 256MB storage / 96MB RAM
- NETWORKS2: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE; UMTS 850/1900
- REMOVABLE MEMORY9: Micro SDHC (8GB+)
- Width: 2.6"
- Height: 4.6"
- Depth: 0.46"
- Unit: 0.03 Ibs.
- Shipping: 1 Ib.
1. Network dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Photo ID and ring tone assignment to the Address Book entries, must be saved on the phone and not the SIM card.
2. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities.
3. All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode, and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and voice, data and other application usage patterns. All screen images are simulated. More.
4. All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode, and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
5. Bluetooth is a low-power, short-range wireless technology that enables certain types of wireless communication between compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices. In order for Bluetooth devices to communicate with one another, they must utilize the same Bluetooth profile. This device supports Bluetooth hands-free and handset profile. To determine the profiles supported by other Motorola devices, visit www. motorola.com/bluetooth. For other devices, contact their respective manufacturer. Certain Bluetooth features including those listed may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices, or by certain wireless carriers. Contact your wireless carrier about feature availability and functionality.
6. Data transmission speed is approximate and depends on the traffic on the network. Actual speeds will vary and are often less than the maximum possible.
7. Phone dependent feature
8. Available user memory varies due to the configuration of the phone, which varies by service provider.
9. The unauthorized copying of copyrighted materials is contrary to the provisions of the Copyright Laws of the United States and other countries. This device is intended solely for copying non-copyrighted materials, materials in which you own the copyright, or materials which you are authorized or legally permitted to copy. If you are uncertain about your right to copy any material, please contact your legal advisor.
1. * Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply to applications. Certain applications or features may not be available in all areas. Some listed applications may be trial versions. See your service provider for details.
Note 2: Google, Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, Google Latitude, Google Talk, YouTube, Google Quick Search Box, Android, and Android Market are trademarks of Google, Inc.
DROID is a trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd. and its related companies. Used under license.